• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Everton (A) - 24 April 2024 - Premier League

Great. The two players who brought us some excitement back are out.
Well let's hope we create about 60 chances today.

Bring him in on in the final 30, and we'll see this by the end of the game.

The lad has the natural goal scoring touch that Crapko, No-Nez, and Sell-ah no longer have.

(Sorry for the disrespect, just tired of all the misses.)

a73c2cb1c7a668b4342ab754db9b932a98f7fd51_2_690x388.jpeg
He's on the bench! Bring him on boss!

Well, what a shocker, right? Those two players pulling the same stunt for the umpteenth time, just like we all saw coming.

And who's left to pick up the pieces? None other than good ol' Mo, the ever-dependable, carrying the weight of legacy on his shoulders like a champ.

Well, what a shocker, right? Those two players pulling the same stunt for the umpteenth time, just like we all saw coming.

And who's left to pick up the pieces? None other than good ol' Mo, the ever-dependable, carrying the weight of legacy on his shoulders like a champ.

How is he carrying the weight on his shoulders like a champ? He's a prime reason we've fallen off when it matters most, and he has fallen off at the end of several seasons now. He's just falling from a lower point now.

He and Nunez need to do the business. No being exasperated with yourself, no fucking grinning after shanking one like a cunt. Put these away professionally.

Right I've got my can of Wurenbacher in my hand (well it was before I started typing otherwise it'd splash everywhere wouldn't it - you snarky bastards). Even though it's 03.00 here. Well it worked first time out at Fulham and that's all the excuse I need.

How is he carrying the weight on his shoulders like a champ? He's a prime reason we've fallen off when it matters most, and he has fallen off at the end of several seasons now. He's just falling from a lower point now.

He and Nunez need to do the business. No being exasperated with yourself, no fucking grinning after shanking one like a cunt. Put these away professionally.
You bit on that hard tonight.
Prime reason, talking BS as usual anyway.
So Jota out, Gakpo thinking about something else more important so whom would you play tonight instead of Mo then?

Last edited:
Christ no wonder they can’t get it up for a home game. That Everton song is fucking dire. Not sure which is worse, that or Z cars

Right I've got my can of Wurenbacher in my hand (well it was before I started typing otherwise it'd splash everywhere wouldn't it - you snarky bastards). Even though it's 03.00 here. Well it worked first time out at Fulham and that's all the excuse I need.
Enter the Shandyman

I think tonight it gonna have most of the classics. Slow start, 1-0 down, then a valiant 2nd half let down

Back
Top Bottom