• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Who's been a spicy boy?

They should just say fuck it and let the teams build the cars whatever way they want. Think of the innovation that it could bring.

Still not sure on that penalty for Lando. Its another grey area that only Max seems willing to exploit.

Brake too late. Force the driver off the track. By braking too late he's deemed to be ahead at the apex.

There should be a rule that if the driver ahead at the apex goes off the track in defence. He's lost the right to any sort of "give the place back" argument.

Still not sure on that penalty for Lando. Its another grey area that only Max seems willing to exploit.

Brake too late. Force the driver off the track. By braking too late he's deemed to be ahead at the apex.

There should be a rule that if the driver ahead at the apex goes off the track in defence. He's lost the right to any sort of "give the place back" argument.

I actually agree with this, but technically max isn’t breaking any rules.

I think they are too inaccurate when deciding who is ahead and who isn’t.

Technically they declared max ahead because he was at the apex, therefore it’s the overtaker who has to make room. But i think on this one Lando was ahead at the braking zone therefore max was the overtaker.

I think a sensible change would be to only allow that move if the person in Max’s position stays on the track. The official line is that Max got a track limit violation, therefore penalising him. A good tweak to the rules would say that a track limits violation when someone is within DRS of you is either an i stand hind penalty (say 1 or 2 seconds, and they accumulate) or you are allowed only 2 strikes and second one is a larger penalty.

As it stands Max is simply following the rules of racing and putting his cars in positions where the only way to overtake him is illegally. It’s incredibly clever and i think those 10 laps of defence were some of the best ever seen.

Lando & Mclaren had a significant advantage for about 8 races and didn’t make it count. Put any of Max, Charles, Fernando, Lewis in Lando’s position and they would be top of the championship.

Lando needs to start winning and hold the Ferraris get between him & Max.

I actually agree with this, but technically max isn’t breaking any rules.

I think they are too inaccurate when deciding who is ahead and who isn’t.

Technically they declared max ahead because he was at the apex, therefore it’s the overtaker who has to make room. But i think on this one Lando was ahead at the braking zone therefore max was the overtaker.

I think a sensible change would be to only allow that move if the person in Max’s position stays on the track. The official line is that Max got a track limit violation, therefore penalising him. A good tweak to the rules would say that a track limits violation when someone is within DRS of you is either an i stand hind penalty (say 1 or 2 seconds, and they accumulate) or you are allowed only 2 strikes and second one is a larger penalty.

As it stands Max is simply following the rules of racing and putting his cars in positions where the only way to overtake him is illegally. It’s incredibly clever and i think those 10 laps of defence were some of the best ever seen.

Lando & Mclaren had a significant advantage for about 8 races and didn’t make it count. Put any of Max, Charles, Fernando, Lewis in Lando’s position and they would be top of the championship.

Lando needs to start winning and hold the Ferraris get between him & Max.

Yep that's pretty much what I put no?

Back
Top Bottom