• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

West Bromwich Albion v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moreno was fucking abysmal. Klavan was poor. Gomez was poor. Lovren was on 10 minutes and made two awful errors one that nearly cost us a goal and the second that did (if he hadn't broken the defensive line then Rondon would have been offside). We have a great first team but zero strength in depth.

Major plus from the game = no injuries. 4 more points required to secure Top 4.
In case you havnt noticed our " great" first team includes Lovren

Just watched the replay for their equaliser. What the hell was Lovren doing.
Dzecko will be licking his lips.

Whilst I agree with Jurgen on the decisions going against us, the one decision he could control was who he brought on the pitch and he made a pig's ear of it.

Lovren was shite and cost us a goal (and almost cost us another). That's on Klopp. For me, it was the turning point in the game.

Klopp was deflecting all that bullshit about the pitch and the decisions because he knows he personally fucked that one up.

Yup, Klopp(amongst several players) dropped a booboo, we shouldnt have to rely on the ref to beat West Brom.

Klopp was deflecting all that bullshit about the pitch and the decisions because he knows he personally fucked that one up.
Yep.

I don't mind him deflecting if he's trying to take away pressure from the team, as long as we secure top 4 and he doesn't make the same mistakes against Roma.

And as long as we have better personnel to bring off the bench (or rather start), this time next year.

Hopefully you are right . Prefer to believe that than we have a bunch of shite players. This puts me into a shit mood for the Roma game.

Hopefully you are right . Prefer to believe that than we have a bunch of shite players. This puts me into a shit mood for the Roma game.
Clearly some players were playing within themselves, nobody wanted an injury to rule them out of a CL semi-final. And then there was the change in personnel, that back line was almost like reverting to the first half of the season and is far far away from our now stable Back 5.

I have no worries whatsoever our first choice team are going to be well up for Roma (cf City).

Ings is a little whiney fucking pussy.
I lost count of how many times he was lying down looking at the ref.

Fucking be stronger you little puss

Ings is a little whiney fucking pussy.
I lost count of how many times he was lying down looking at the ref.

Fucking be stronger you little puss
Seemed more intent on winning fouls than keeping possession at times.

"If West Brom has to make the game more, have more possession next year in the Championship, I'm pretty sure the pitch will be watered"

Seemed more intent on winning fouls than keeping possession at times.
100% its a horrible trait. And he does it all the time. Hes weak as shit. Look at that little tap from Higazi and his super fucking puss reaction ‘ref ref look ref he hit me’

Hes like that cunt kid at school who cried to miss everytime someone was doing something naughty.

I actually hate him the fucking blag Tyrion shitcunt.

I've only seen that gif of the penalty incident in here. Didn't watch the game. Doesn't look like a pen to me. He's never getting the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom