• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Welcome Lallana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit of satirical revisionism. We take the dreadful 'Ooo are ya?' and make it Lallana's, causing much confusion amongst away fans.

Is Modo a Liverpool fan or just some weird internet warrior? So many people on the internet just pushing their sad little agendas as if their opinion matters a solitary fuck to anyone.
I just think he is very bad at judging the football he watches, he is almost 100% wrong 100% of the time (which bodes well for the Lallana signing 🙂

Love his close control and especially the fact he is truly a two-footed player, equally at home on either foot.

I would actually prefer "The Greatness And Perfection Of Love"by Julian Cope but Banana Splits is more well known.

Laaaa Laaaaa Laaaaaaaaa Lallana !!!

I rather like @Ryan's description of him as being an 'absolute baller' - It sounds like a good thing. Is it Irish? Either way it makes me smile.

When did 'baller' become an acceptable way of describing a good footballer? Did I miss that memo?

Ahh, great minds disagree completely @Red Astaire

An 'absolute baller' sounds like the sort of person who would say 'absolute baller' to me.

ie. a 13 year old cunt.

I just think he is very bad at judging the football he watches, he is almost 100% wrong 100% of the time (which bodes well for the Lallana signing 🙂

Really? I think I'm more right than you are.
I wonder what happened Adam Johnson, Pesam? Wasn't he supposed to be the bees knees?

How about Nakhi Wells? Fuck off with your shit.

I'm not there yet. Unfortunately age has not diminished my blind, naive and sometimes stupid belief that this new player is going to be 'the one' - I'll strive to do better...
Its this place that sucks the childish joy out of you.
Youre scared to be happy we sign players because most motherfuckers here are cunts.

(To the Bob Marley tune)

One love
Lallana-a-a
make us all sing for Adam
Lalla-na-a

Watch his silky moves...
Watch his Cruyff turns

Give thanks and praise to the Lord
for Adam Lalla-na-a

Really? I think I'm more right than you are.
I wonder what happened Adam Johnson, Pesam? Wasn't he supposed to be the bees knees?

How about Nakhi Wells? Fuck off with your shit.
The ONLY thing I said about Adam Johnson was that he was a better option than Stewart Downing when we were linked with the latter. Nakhi Wells cost less than £2m and has proved me right so far and is still scoring goals as he goes up the divisions; he'll be in the premier league by next year.

Jesus just a do a fucking La Bamba Lallana song.

LaLaLaLaLaLallana
LaLaLaLaLaLallana
He suck for England and he cost more than Torres
LaLaLaLaLaLallana
LaLaLaLaLaLallana

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA....yeah I bet Man U, City, Chelsea and Arsenal are shaking in their boots.
Fact of the matter is, without Suarez they ain't scaring anyone.

brah to win the league...the shit teams need to be scared not the ones you listed

What about that Austrian group Opus and their song from 80s "Life is life (na na na na na)"
Change the first part with something cool and stick LA LA NA NA NA (or LA LA LA LA NA) at the end.

Maradona's famous warm up...

*gets coat*

Kop needs to come up with something to the tune of Hey Jude.

"LA LA-LA, LALLANA, LALLANA..."

it could be carnage though , people shouting "hey Adam " at all the wrong times . Like when they play it just before closing down the pub and some drunk ugly bird ruins it for everyone else with her crap timing .

you know the way all those Youtube football clips come with shocking music , well is that an insider joke ? to see who can come up with the worst . i mean the fist video in ryan's post , the music has to be a pisstake no ? i mean it alone could be enough to make you hate poor adam .

My word, not sure I agree with him being handed the #20 shirt right away. I think it's a lot to ask our new signing to live up to the expectations set by Cissokho.

Reposting this from the locked Lallana thread:

Previous wearers of the No. "20" jersey besides Cissokho:
- Stig Inge Bjornebye, Nick Barmby, Anthony Le Tallec, Scott Carson, Javier Mascherano and Jay Spearing.

Source: http://www.myfootballfacts.com/liverpool_squad_numbers.html

Hmm. Big boots to fill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom