• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Welcome Lallana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kop needs to come up with something to the tune of Hey Jude.

"LA LA-LA, LALLANA, LALLANA..."
I like that song, but I've had enough of every cunt at a match in the country singing Hey Jude, most of the time for no fucking reason.

Gerrard​
Hendo-Lallana/Can​
Coutinho/Lallana​
Studge Sterling​
we are going to rip apart the league with that special diamond of ours, I am damn sure BR is going to try that at least in one of our match. It doesnt matter how SAS is formed, SAS in itself is enough to carry us​

Im made up about this. He foes that thing where he drags the ball as he runs rather than kick it infront of him, he slides the ball about, i love that.

This is a really good signing.

My track record is much improved since I stopped being a giddy kid about every single signing we make.
Im not arsed about Lambert and Can but Lallana is a belting player.

It's surely helped that he made the step up to England last season, so he's sort of used to more pressure now.

Fair point, lets hope it bodes well.

I wonder where Rodgers has it in mind to use him? I'm thinking he'll replace/rotate with Allen in the left middle of the diamond or left of a three?

My track record is much improved since I stopped being a giddy kid about every single signing we make.

I'm not there yet. Unfortunately age has not diminished my blind, naive and sometimes stupid belief that this new player is going to be 'the one' - I'll strive to do better...

Gerrard​
Hendo-Lallana/Can​
Coutinho/Lallana​
Studge Sterling​
we are going to rip apart the league with that special diamond of ours, I am damn sure BR is going to try that at least in one of our match. It doesnt matter how SAS is formed, SAS in itself is enough to carry us

Aaaaaaaand there it is.

All of the slashes. Player/Player/Player.

Gerrard​
Hendo-Lallana/Can​
Coutinho/Lallana​
Studge Sterling​
we are going to rip apart the league with that special diamond of ours, I am damn sure BR is going to try that at least in one of our match. It doesnt matter how SAS is formed, SAS in itself is enough to carry us

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA....yeah I bet Man U, City, Chelsea and Arsenal are shaking in their boots.
Fact of the matter is, without Suarez they ain't scaring anyone.

We could go all Non-League and to the tune of KC & The Sunshine Band:

Lall-an-a, Lall-an-a, Adam Lallana. Na na na na na na na na na na.
KC & The Sunshine Band huh...

How about to the tune 'That's The Way We Like It'?

That's the way (uh huh, uh huh) we like it (uh huh, uh huh)
That's the way (uh huh, uh huh) Lall -a-na (uh huh, uh huh)

😗

KC & The Sunshine Band huh...

How about to the tune 'That's The Way We Like It'?

That's the way (uh huh, uh huh) we like it (uh huh, uh huh)
That's the way (uh huh, uh huh) Lall -a-na (uh huh, uh huh)

😗

taxi_1794580c.jpg

Is Modo a Liverpool fan or just some weird internet warrior? So many people on the internet just pushing their sad little agendas as if their opinion matters a solitary fuck to anyone.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA....yeah I bet Man U, City, Chelsea and Arsenal are shaking in their boots.
Fact of the matter is, without Suarez they ain't scaring anyone.

Being feared isn't always a good thing. It would make the opposition more concerned about stopping our threats. If they doubt our attacking prowess without Suarez I guarantee Studge, Raheem, Coutinho, Lallana etc will prove them wrong.

Oh yes, the Banana Splits. It'll certainly cement the Kop's reputation for wit and imagination, taking a theme that goes 'La-La-La, La-la-la-La...' and figuring out it'll fit someone called 'Lallana'. And it's not even an irritating tune.

Oh yes, the Banana Splits. It'll certainly cement the Kop's reputation for wit and imagination, taking a theme that goes 'La-La-La, La-la-la-La...' and figuring out it'll fit someone called 'Lallana'. And it's not even an irritating tune.

Don't be such a grump macca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom