• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Trouble in Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. Chalkboard posters love to macro-analyze this shit.

"Our team looks a fucking shambles at the moment. Just totally unbalanced"

"One mans recruits all through the club, dissillusioned players, absurdly unbalanced squad"

"Eventually in a few years he will have ripped the heart out of the club, sold off most of the best players and left an unhappy, unbalanced mess of a squad behind"

So when you made all those comments about unbalanced squads, it was just a load of "chalk-board macro-analyzed" (sic) nonsense?

"Did you read any philosopher or in your information you never spent time reading Hegel? Just as an example Hegel says the truth is in the whole, is always in the whole…" That's not really what he meant, Maureen, you buffoon.

Jose's "great achievement" to finish second last year only happened because we had one eye on the Champions league final. If we hadn't been in it, we would have pissed second.

Real's current manager is Lepetegui, whose biggest managerial club job was fucking Porto - which he was sacked from - and he's won nothing ever either.

And in the last 10 years, they've even let the likes of Pellegrini and Juande Ramos have a go.

I don't think Pochettino has much to worry about.

Juande Ramos shits trophies.

When we got Rafa and if I could go back in time I’d still take Jose back them.

Anyway he’s done a great job at Spurs
Ffs cashout why? He would have won fuck all with us.
Hes the worst kind of chequebook manager.

I dont love Rafa as any fule kno, but I wouldnt go back and retrospectively risk number 5 and an FA cup, certainly not to suck that little creepy gobshites cock. You think its that easy to win the European cup, or any trophy in fact. Just ask Klopp.

He would never have fitted here because we were never the biggest fish.

Ffs cashout why? He would have won fuck all with us.
Hes the worst kind of chequebook manager.

I dont love Rafa as any fule kno, but I wouldnt go back and retrospectively risk number 5 and an FA cup, certainly not to suck that little creepy gobshites cock. You think its that easy to win the European cup, or any trophy in fact. Just ask Klopp.

He would never have fitted here because we were never the biggest fish.

He won back to back titles plus a league cup and FA Cup, then he went to Inter and won the treble.

We spent money under Rafa and already had a good defence and Gerrard.

He’s lost the plot recently but no doubt if we had him in 05 we would have won a title and prob a CL too.

8EA90C1A-DE06-4B50-8871-AFDB1AA4CC60.png
He won back to back titles plus a league cup and FA Cup, then he went to Inter and won the treble.

We spent money under Rafa and already had a good defence and Gerrard.

He’s lost the plot recently but no doubt if we had him in 05 we would have won a title and prob a CL too.
Well there is doubt because thats entirely fucking theoretical.

This is Jose spend year one at Chelsea £140m+

Rafa was given £27.5m to spend and had to sell Owen ending with net £12m spend.

Just in case your memory isnt up to scratch, Chelsea outspent us the year previous by 107m as we spent 12m total and they spent 120m+ signing Crespo, Makalele, Veron, Duff etc

I think its pretty fucking disgusting that you suggest Jose coming in under those conditions ‘no doubt’ would have won a title.

What a disservice to Rafa that is and how well he did that first 3 years.

What EXACTLY makes you think Jose would ‘no doubt’ have won the league here? Do you think had he been here we would have suddenly had an extra 200m to spend?

Your hatred for this club has gone from veiled praise for others to rewriting history. And i think youre being a prick.

View attachment 1153
Well there is doubt because thats entirely fucking theoretical.

This is Jose spend year one at Chelsea £140m+

Rafa was given £27.5m to spend and had to sell Owen ending with net £12m spend.

Just in case your memory isnt up to scratch, Chelsea outspent us the year previous by 107m as we spent 12m total and they spent 120m+ signing Crespo, Makalele, Veron, Duff etc

I think its pretty fucking disgusting that you suggest Jose coming in under those conditions ‘no doubt’ would have won a title.

What a disservice to Rafa that is and how well he did that first 3 years.

What EXACTLY makes you think Jose would ‘no doubt’ have won the league here? Do you think had he been here we would have suddenly had an extra 200m to spend?

Your hatred for this club has gone from veiled praise for others to rewriting history. And i think youre being a prick.

Hatred for the club 😀

Errrr ok..

It took Rafa 5 years to get close to winning the league. I’m confident Jose would have gotten there in the same time. How that translates to hating the club God knows.

It doesn’t mean I hate Rafa or the club, just an opinion that we would have won league titles in the same period with the most successful manager of the time in charge.

It’s hsrdly a massive leap or statement

Hatred for the club 😀

Errrr ok..

It took Rafa 5 years to get close to winning the league. I’m confident Jose would have gotten there in the same time. How that translates to hating the club God knows.

It doesn’t mean I hate Rafa or the club, just an opinion that we would have won league titles in the same period with the most successful manager of the time in charge.

It’s hsrdly a massive leap or statement
Yes it is. Jose has NEVER won a title at a club where he was the 3rd or 4th richest in the league.
Remind yourself again Pat
Porto RICHEST club in Portugal
Chelsea RICHEST club in England
Inter RICHEST club in Italy (juve relegated at the time)
Real RICHEST club in Spain
Chelsea SECOND richest club in England

Contrary Rafa
Valencia THIRD richest team in Spain won 2 titles.

You have ZERO evidence to suggest Mourinho would have won the title at Liverpool. Zero!! Because he has never ever managed a club that isnt the biggest or second biggest dog in the yard.

Look how quick he fucked off out of Inter as Juve came back.
He won ONE title in Madrid. Richest club in the world.

You also seem to think if he had come to us and not Chelsea in 05 that Chelsea would somehow have not hired another fucking manager and gone on to win trophies.

At least you have gone from ‘No doubt’ to ‘Im confident’

Sometime later you might get to ‘Might have, I have no clue’

Then you will be right.

Its a disservice to the job Rafa did to suggest what you are suggesting.
And I would take it if you had named a manager like Klopp or Simeone who have ACTUALLY done what you say he would have done and taken a poor relation to titles. I cant think of any more, those two........and FUCKING RAFA.

Jose wouldn't have won the league with Chelsea if he had 27m (in auld monies) to spend. That is legitimately one player for him.

Mourinho would have alienated Gerrard, thrown a huff and then left us in a worse state.

Jose wouldn't have won the league with Chelsea if he had 27m (in auld monies) to spend. That is legitimately one player for him.

Mourinho would have alienated Gerrard, thrown a huff and then left us in a worse state.
12m net!

Maybe he'd have turned into a better person after a few years with us instead of with them. If memory serves he wasn't a full blown hijo de puta when he first arrived, and also was yet to experience a sugar daddy. He might have taken a different path, learned to use his managerial ability instead of his wallet, duly got us relegated, and won us the first division title.

I actually think given the clubs hes been at and the money at his disposal to have won as little as he has is laughable.

Since 2010
Hes spent 3 years at Madrid
3 years at Chelsea
3 years at United

And won 2 titles. Hes won ONE since he left madrid 7 years ago.
ONE!!! At Chelsea and United!!! Spending a BILLION pounds!!

Pep has had a similarly charmed life with the clubs hes ‘chosen’ but at LEAST he has the fucking CV to back the hype winning league titles 7 times in the same time period and 4 in the last 5 years.

Mourinho is a cunt. Simple. And not as good as most people reckon he is. In fact thats not true anymore, MOST people realise hes a fucking blaggard, a blowhard, a bullshit merchant. And a horrible fucking human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom