• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Trouble in Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is. Jose has NEVER won a title at a club where he was the 3rd or 4th richest in the league.
Remind yourself again Pat
Porto RICHEST club in Portugal
Chelsea RICHEST club in England
Inter RICHEST club in Italy (juve relegated at the time)
Real RICHEST club in Spain
Chelsea SECOND richest club in England

Contrary Rafa
Valencia THIRD richest team in Spain won 2 titles.

You have ZERO evidence to suggest Mourinho would have won the title at Liverpool. Zero!! Because he has never ever managed a club that isnt the biggest or second biggest dog in the yard.

Look how quick he fucked off out of Inter as Juve came back.
He won ONE title in Madrid. Richest club in the world.

You also seem to think if he had come to us and not Chelsea in 05 that Chelsea would somehow have not hired another fucking manager and gone on to win trophies.

At least you have gone from ‘No doubt’ to ‘Im confident’

Sometime later you might get to ‘Might have, I have no clue’

Then you will be right.

Its a disservice to the job Rafa did to suggest what you are suggesting.
And I would take it if you had named a manager like Klopp or Simeone who have ACTUALLY done what you say he would have done and taken a poor relation to titles. I cant think of any more, those two........and FUCKING RAFA.

How is it a disservice to Rafa who had what 6 years to win the league and couldn’t to suggest the best manager around at the time would have. It’s not like I’m suggesting Alan Curbishly would have won it.

Jose won the league at Inter while winning a domestic cup and the CL, a competition Inter had been poor in for years.

Roy got close, Ged got close, Rafa got close. Jose was a better manager than all of them so it’s hardly a big leap to say he’d have gotten us over the line.
Richest team or not.

Anyway we are obviously not going to agree so I’ll leave it there.

Ffs cashout why? He would have won fuck all with us.
Hes the worst kind of chequebook manager.

I dont love Rafa as any fule kno, but I wouldnt go back and retrospectively risk number 5 and an FA cup, certainly not to suck that little creepy gobshites cock. You think its that easy to win the European cup, or any trophy in fact. Just ask Klopp.

He would never have fitted here because we were never the biggest fish.
Pat Cashout.
Lol

How is it a disservice to Rafa who had what 6 years to win the league and couldn’t to suggest the best manager around at the time would have. It’s not like I’m suggesting Alan Curbishly would have won it.

Jose won the league at Inter while winning a domestic cup and the CL, a competition Inter had been poor in for years.

Roy got close, Ged got close, Rafa got close. Jose was a better manager than all of them so it’s hardly a big leap to say he’d have gotten us over the line.
Richest team or not.

I think you are quite catastrophically stupid.
If stupid was a country you would be Russia.

If you cant figure it out i’ll simply roll my eyes.
My eyes are rolling back into my head here Cashout.. Here they go...

I think you are quite catastrophically stupid.
If stupid was a country you would be Russia.

If you cant figure it out i’ll simply roll my eyes.
My eyes are rolling back into my head here Cashout.. Here they go...

Likewise if you think any of the above is stupid

Richest team or not.

Inter had spent 500 million euro in the 3 years before Maureen got there, and sacked Mancini for winning the title as they knew they had the most expensive and one of the best squads ever assembled.

They were so far ahead of their league rivals the domestic comps mean nothing.

The minute they won it the owner sold the big earners and cut everything back, he just wanted a CL in the trophy room he could wave at Berlusconi.

Most expensive squad ever assembled at the time. Now that's probably one of the Manc clubs or PSG.

Last edited:
Inter had spent 500 million euro in the 3 years before Maureen got there, and sacked Mancini for winning the title as they knew they had the most expensive and one of the best squads ever assembled.

They were so far ahead of their league rivals the domestic comps mean nothing.

The minute they won it the owner sold the big earners and cut everything back, he just wanted a CL in the trophy room he could wave at Berlusconi.

Most expensive squad ever assembled at the time. Now that's probably one of the Manc clubs or PSG.

They had 15 managers in 15 years hardly a stable environment.

The club was running in serious debt and had had gotten nowhere near winning the CL before a certain manager got there.

First Italian team to ever win the treble and were pushed by Roma all the way in the league and beat a great Bayern side in the final.

Obviously he’s won titles at big clubs but it’s not like we haven’t spent massively the years either. We’ve just got it wrong a heap of times or gone close but not close enough.

We’ll never know but I’d have backed him to get us there over any other manager at the time that was available.

We hadn't won shit for fifteen years, Rafa arrived as his star player left, and he went and bought an unknown Alonso and won us the frickin Champions League.

Maureen would have got us relegated.

Hatred for the club 😀

Errrr ok..

It took Rafa 5 years to get close to winning the league. I’m confident Jose would have gotten there in the same time. How that translates to hating the club God knows.

It doesn’t mean I hate Rafa or the club, just an opinion that we would have won league titles in the same period with the most successful manager of the time in charge.

It’s hsrdly a massive leap or statement

It took Rafa 5 years to spend what Mourinho spent over those initial two seasons, he spent even less than that in that time, so that's why it took that long to mount a challenge. United and Chelsea both spent significantly more than us at that time and it showed. And while he took those 5 years, Chelsea continued to spend big to compound what quality they already had. It's why Chelsea were able to tempt Gerrard, it's why they got Torres.

Comparing the two net spends and and surmising that Rafa had it all to do is hardly a massive leap or whatever either. There's no reason why Rafa "should" have won the title in that time, when you consider how much his competitors were spending. He mounted a challenge and it took a few years to do so, he put us back on the map in the CL too, while spending significantly less than everyone else and building a credible side.

I was hardly Rafa's biggest fan in the end, but you lack so much perspective on things it's unreal. Jose would have cried about the lack of money, in fact he would never have come here for that reason and he'd have poisoned the club in the process, because he's fucking toxic.

It irks posters on here that you repeatedly slag down people related to this club, yet seem happy to suck off total fucking twats like Mourinho. He's a fucking United manager Pat, do you not comprehend why you get this United love jibe thrown at you?

I swear somewhere along the line you thought it would be cool to adopt this contrary mantra. It's retarded.

Bullshit - as recently as 2014 you wanted him as manager
http://www.sixcrazyminutes.com/inde...bring-you-one-thing.59266/page-4#post-1224819
There's probably more recent posts, but cant be arsed searching on more terms than your infamous "he shits titles"

Name a manager in world football who’s won titles in England (twice) Spain, Italy and Portugal.

He’s certainly looking like he’s lost it now which is great considering who’s his managing but that doesn’t change the fact he was the best around for a long time.

I hope Utd stick with him as he’s ruining them.

He’d still have won us the league back then.

It took Rafa 5 years to spend what Mourinho spent over those initial two seasons, he spent even less than that in that time, so that's why it took that long to mount a challenge. United and Chelsea both spent significantly more than us at that time and it showed. And while he took those 5 years, Chelsea continued to spend big to compound what quality they already had. It's why Chelsea were able to tempt Gerrard, it's why they got Torres.

Comparing the two net spends and and surmising that Rafa had it all to do is hardly a massive leap or whatever either. There's no reason why Rafa "should" have won the title in that time, when you consider how much his competitors were spending. He mounted a challenge and it took a few years to do so, he put us back on the map in the CL too, while spending significantly less than everyone else and building a credible side.

I was hardly Rafa's biggest fan in the end, but you lack so much perspective on things it's unreal. Jose would have cried about the lack of money, in fact he would never have come here for that reason and he'd have poisoned the club in the process, because he's fucking toxic.

It irks posters on here that you repeatedly slag down people related to this club, yet seem happy to suck off total fucking twats like Mourinho. He's a fucking United manager Pat, do you not comprehend why you get this United love jibe thrown at you?

I swear somewhere along the line you thought it would be cool to adopt this contrary mantra. It's retarded.

Who the fuck did I slag down?

I stated that a number of managers got us close and that Mourinho would have got us over there ur line.

One half of that sentence is fact, the other is my opinion and hardly a radical one.

I don’t see how that sucking his cock.

He’s completely lost the plot and I’m loving how’s he’s destroying Utd.

Just because I can acknowledge everything he won hardly means I’m sucking him off.

He’s a cunt but imo he’d have brought us a title as he’s done everywhere except Utd where he’s finished 2nd in a season where City broke every record imaginable in recent football.

For the record I love Klopp and everything he is doing and everything about our club.

Fuck me I get up every Sunday/Mon morning at stupid O’clock to watch us.

I spend $160 a month to watch all our games live and watch our youths and u23’s. LFC is on in the house so much my mrs even knows the youth players.

I work every trip home around getting over to Anfield and have done for 10 years.

But Ya I hate Liverpool and love Utd.

Fuck me.

I’m off to the match thread where surprise surprise the amazing Keita has been dropped.

I get a shit load of bollox on here but a lot of what I say is true even if the way I articulate it makes peoples eyes bleed or want to stomp on the my head.

BUT HE FUCKING WOULDNT HAVE

HE WON THE LEAGUE BY SPUNKING MONEY EVERYWHERE

SHAUN WRIGHT-PHILLIPS COST MORE THAN 2 OF OIR TRANSFER WINDOWS

AND HE WAS A FUCKING RESERVE

In your opinion. I disagree.

He won the treble with Porto winning the UEFA Cup then the treble winning the CL. What did he spunk doing that? He was on the up and had he come to us I think he’d have done amazingly well and won us a title or two.
Maybe I’m wrong but it’s hardly a stretch to suggest it.

Ironically he hasnt won a title since then. Cashout put the kybosh on his career.

He shit ‘Three titles’ but his asswell has dried up now.

Ha you should be thanking me so as 3 of those years have been in England at Chelsea and Utd 😀

You earlier mentioned Mourinho would have won us the domestic league, plus a CL medal.
How do you work that one out when Rafa, with very little budget compared to him, managed to knock his team out twice out of the competition?
You state that it’s only your opinion, but you don’t seem to understand that people would mostly be okay if you started with ‘Maybe,’ or ‘I think’. You always state your ridiculous opinions as if they were fact, just as you did with LFC winning the CL last season until you cashed out.

Last edited:
I’ll leave it to others now. I have no passion for this fucking sociopathic fuckwittery.

I contend that if we had Villas Boas or Ranieri in charge of Liverpool in 05 we would have won titles as both them lads have like won titles and like we havnt so yin yang, see saw, justice scales, lean lean, ya know. No doubt!!

You earlier mentioned Mourinho would have one us the domestic league, plus a CL medal.
How do you work that one out when Rafa, with very little budget compared to him, managed to knock his team out twice out of the competition?
You state that it’s only your opinion, but you don’t seem to understand that people would mostly be okay if you started with ‘Maybe,’ or ‘I think’. You always state your ridiculous opinions as if they were fact, just as you did with LFC winning the CL last season until you cashed out.

I stated we’d make the final and give Madrid a game in the final.

Not a bad statement to make 12 months out.

Obviously they are an ‘I think’ statement and as we’ll never know they cannot he fact.

I’ll leave it to others now. I have no passion for this fucking sociopathic fuckwittery.

I contend that if we had Villas Boas or Ranieri in charge of Liverpool in 05 we would have won titles as both them lads have like won titles and like we havnt so yin yang, see saw, justice scales, lean lean, ya know. No doubt!!
It's not good enough to 'contend' that, you have to state it as 100% fact to have equal fuckwittery

In your opinion. I disagree.

He won the treble with Porto winning the UEFA Cup then the treble winning the CL. What did he spunk doing that? He was on the up and had he come to us I think he’d have done amazingly well and won us a title or two.
Maybe I’m wrong but it’s hardly a stretch to suggest it.

It's a massive stretch to say the 4th best team in England would win the league under mourinho while spending little, especially when hes. The cup, who knows. Cup games are a different beast; but I know he wouldn't have bought Garcia, who played a massive part in the run.

I wonder whether Pat does it deliberately. IMHO it's more a matter of him being a natural Pessimist with a capital P, though I do think he needs to have a word with himself about the sheer number of times that involves him praising ManU or people who work for them.

Incidentally, what's got eight legs and a big black @rsehole? The A-Team.

He's never recovered from being snubbed as GH's replacement when we appointed Rafa instead.

Hell hath no fury like Mourinho scorned.

Is there any truth in any of this ? - I cannot see him turning down the money Chelsea went onto give him to manage us back then.

Still - for such an accomplished manager who has won stuff in multiple leagues both with and without money - I find it strange that he constantly targets our managers (now or ex-managers) when he is upset. I don't get the constant shit he gives Klopp considering in an interview that Klopp did he actually referred to Jose as a 'Great' manager. I find it very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom