• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Newcastle care about resale value, they're years away from that being important, they'll want the people most likely to keep them up, and from who they could get, Wood is a good buy. Especially as it weakens a rival.

Eddie Howe is obviously a good coach and man-manager but is seriously shit when it comes to spending big money eg Solanke, ibe and Brad Smith cost Bournemouth about £50m!

Buying Wood and Trippier for £37m won’t improve Newcastle much and both are short term signings.

Origi (£20m), Phillips (£15m), Minamino (£15m) and Lingard (£25m) would 100% keep Newcastle up for £75m.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liverpool.com going on about this kid, who was on loan to Barca but was sent back

Can play either wing or AM. His stats for a 17 year old isn't shabby. He registered 9 goals and 3 assists in 32 games across all comps (6 Goals in the league)

Labelled the "future of Barcelona" when he was only on loan there and Barca refused to pay £8M for him - got to love YouTube.

He looks a talent.

There was a time not too long ago when I would fear for the future of every young talent who would come join us. Remember how many times we stole the next Messi right from the hands of your Reals and Barcas, only for us to turn them into some division two player of an unknown league a few years later.

I had so much hopes for the likes of Pongolle, LeTallec, Nemeth and Pacheco.

There was a time not too long ago when I would fear for the future of every young talent who would come join us. Remember how many times we stole the next Messi right from the hands of your Reals and Barcas, only for us to turn them into some division two player of an unknown league a few years later.

Ah Gerardo Bruna, the Messi from Madrid......

Reasonably enough, given the reputations with which they arrived. In practice, though, the only one who I thought looked all that promising was Nemeth. In a number of early games he seemed to have a touch of the Robbie Fowlers about him and I had hopes for him accordingly. Oh well.

I still do. Though the hope is fading.

I know nothing of transfers, other than that we aren't making any. But I like the videos these nerds make:

David Neres moving to Shakhtar for €12m plus €4m. Didn't see that coming. Funds to bring in Bergwijn from Tottenham then.

How do Shakhtar get him for peanuts?

He would've ben the ideal type for us as back up to Mane/Salah

Btw big up 10000 posts

Zakaria turns 26 this year and has a history of knee issues. Hasn't completed 40 appearances a season even once in the last 5 years.

We need to get younger in midfield, not sign another mid-20s sicknote. Tchouameni, Gravenberch, Guimaraes, Tielemans, Bellingham are the ones to target.

I know nothing of transfers, other than that we aren't making any. But I like the videos these nerds make:

We seem to want to raid Leipzig every time we want to make a major signing in a key area. Keita hasn't really worked out. Jury is out on Konate. I'm sure we'll look at Nkunku - he's been one of the hottest players in Europe over the last 6 months, but Leipzig will surely fleece us given the number of time we go after their players.

Btw, interesting comments by Rodgers today on Tielemans. Looks like they're planning to sell him in the summer. Arsenal are interested apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom