• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Toronto Fc vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seeing it yet. Looks like he tries to just use his pace to go past players. He also looks a little lost positionally. But....he is 16 and does not look like he shouldn't be there. So, yes a decent prospect, but I'll wait and see.

Exactly, he's taking the game to them and he's only 16 years old, good signs!

We still seem to lack any conviction or presence up front, none of the penetration Rodgers has been speaking of.

I think our midfield three look quite decent so far, but only Pacheco offering anything up front - so very few real chances.

You have to admire how Aquilanis passing allows more players to move forward.

You have to admire how Aquilanis passing allows more players to move forward.
clutching_at_straws.jpg

Loving some footy. I don't care if only about 3 players will start our first game.

Ibe has looked exciting, as has Pacheco, though that final decision making is still lacking in him thus far.

Eccleston's movement is awful. He has no idea where the space is. Hard for any of the midfielders to look good with a front runner like that.

I've enjoyed spearing today keeping it simple and dropping deep

Adam and aqua have both had decent moments, but overall "meh"

"I don't like thinking of Liverpool as a brand" We're not all of a sudden a brand because we're owned by Americans, stupid fuckwit commentator.

Are you going to say anything about the good things, or that he has been the best player on the pitch? Of course not.

The best player on the pitch was Pacheco. Everything good we did came from him.

I enjoyed that first half ... You can see what's developing here, and I like it!

We should stick a bomb on Enrique's head which goes off if he takes more than 4 touches and starts spinning around in circles, like he always fucking does.

The best player on the pitch was Pacheco. Everything good we did came from him.

I enjoyed that first half ... You can see what's developing here, and I like it!

I think it was good from him, but he seems to have the same quality of lacking the composure and decision making at the crucial moment which has always characterised his play from youth to reserves and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom