• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

This weekend's other matches (14, 15 Oct)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing really.

I've always hated Lucas and thought he was fucking shit, but Modo has actually made me hate Lucas more, and think he's even more shit

On the plus side, that does make me more delighted every single fucking day that Lucas is, at last, no longer a Liverpool player

Still cheers me up that: Lucas isn't a Liverpool player!

Hahahhahaha! Ace isn't it?

Juventus have lost at home in Serie A for the first time since August 2015

4-1 at home vs AC Milan. 2-1 away at Juve. Inzaghi's doing a wonderful job despite losing the likes of Biglia, Keita and Hoedt.

It's amazing really.

I've always hated Lucas and thought he was fucking shit, but Modo has actually made me hate Lucas more, and think he's even more shit

On the plus side, that does make me more delighted every single fucking day that Lucas is, at last, no longer a Liverpool player

But Hendo is, yay!

Cleverley's stoppage time goal gives Watford the lead.

Marco Silva 😎 Watford leapfrog Arsenal into 4th place.

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/paul-merson-marco-silva-watford-premier-league-prediction-137015
[article]In a preview of the upcoming Premier League season, Merson was asked: "Will Watford thrive under Silva?"

To which he replied:

"No, they will get relegated. To have a manager who has enhanced their reputation by being relegated is remarkable. He had the chance to bring in players and didn't achieve what he was brought in for."[/article]

Last edited:
Watford were value for money today. Battered Arsenal in the second half and deserved to win, even if their penalty was far less a foul than Herrera on Coutinho.

It's amazing really.

Like I said, Juve got Leiva'd.

Insigne is one I wouldn't mind though

What an appointment Maurizio Sarri has turned out to be too.

Last edited:
[article]Atletico midfielder Saul Niguez isn’t a prolific goalscorer in the same way someone like Frank Lampard was from midfield—his goal here was his first of the season.

However he does have a knack for scoring goals in big games, which is invaluable for Atletico. And they are usually pretty special strikes.

Here Saul received the ball outside the area and curled an extremely accurate effort into the bottom right corner of Ter Stegen’s goal.

According to Squawka, Saul has opened the scoring in 13 of the 15 games he has netted in for both Atletico Madrid and Spain since the start of the 2016-17 season—another neat trick, making him what’s known in Spain as ‘the can-opener’.

Saul has scored against Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Leicester City and Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League knock-out stages and his goal here is another one to be remembered.
[/article]

That A.Madrid v Barca game was a bit dull.

That said, I still find watching Messi fascinating even after all these years.

Particularly with our struggles against packed defences in mind - makes you appreciate how good he is all the more. No space, no time on the ball and yet it's so hard to stop him.

Great goal by Saul as well. Quality player.

Inter 1-0

AC Milan 1-1

Inter 2-1

Just noticed Icardi is 'only' 24 yrs old. Already in his 5th season with Inter.

Icardi hattrick. Inter 3-2

No. of goals after 8 league matches:

Some 'crazy' scorelines today besides this derby match where both teams took turns to score.

Betis down 4-0, came back to 4-3 but Valencia scored twice to make it 6-3.

Marseille led Strasbourg (2nd from bottom) 2-1 shortly after the break but losing 3-2 now.

Last edited:
George Weah's son in the Fifa U17 WC

Federico Chiesa, Ianis Hagi, Giovanni Simeone etc. Sons of previous generation of top players. Starting to feel old...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom