• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The no-one gives a shit final

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasnt though. He’s been mostly average and they’ve conceded the most shots per game in Europe with him starting.

It's clear he's not a DM. He's more of a traditional centre mid.

I like him, to do what he's doing at 18, if he was ours we'd be waxing lyrical over him saying "he'll have the odd bad game but that will come with experience". Similar to what we are saying about Elliott who's a couple of years older.

In 9 Semi-finals and finals.

445105833-1026332818859546-3915644580072179287-n.jpg

It's clear he's not a DM. He's more of a traditional centre mid.

I like him, to do what he's doing at 18, if he was ours we'd be waxing lyrical over him saying "he'll have the odd bad game but that will come with experience". Similar to what we are saying about Elliott who's a couple of years older.

He’d get pelted with abuse if he was one of ours for some of those performances.
Poor defensively, poor movement and poor tactically. His biggest flaw is being as mobile as Jan Molby.
Wharton should get the same if not more praise, but he plays for the wrong club.

I don't think anyone can argue that Wembley isnt a complete fucking toilet.

I mean all he should be doing is walking from the stadium to one of the train stations. That's not a toilet.

Obviously if he's tried to take some short cuts then that's on him.

Mad that City were one draw away from winning nothing this season .
They haven't been able to simply buy the world for a few seasons now. De Bryne is no longer dominant, they've lost some serious 'heavyweights without being able to replace with the best in the world and Theydon't have a decent replacement for Rodri with the Leeds guy turning out to be muck.

They haven't been able to simply buy the world for a few seasons now. De Bryne is no longer dominant, they've lost some serious 'heavyweights without being able to replace with the best in the world and Theydon't have a decent replacement for Rodri with the Leeds guy turning out to be muck.
They're on an irreversible decline

It's the FA Cup Final, any team that wants to win trophies wants to win it. Like when we were gutted Man U knocked us out.

Stop being cunts about trophies.

You sure about that?
When exactly have they not been able too?
They continue to have an incredible and deep squad which is superior to everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom