• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Donkey

I'd be happy with him just playing normal central striker role against Arsenal. He gave them a torrid time in the FA Cup game last season, although I recall he played on the left. If he can be just as all-action as he was in this cameo then I think we have a great chance by starving Rice, Gabriel, Merino etc. of possession.

I don't see what the problem is at the moment.

Nunez could have been demotivated by being further down the pecking order. Instead he was shot out of a fucking cannon, it was a wonderful performance.

Now, shockingly, we have Jota injured, and Gakpo was absolutely shit yesterday. Nunez should be able to play his way into the side in certain games, and we have plenty coming up. We're going to have to rethink things a little in attack anyway, and all of them will be called on. I keep forgetting we even have Chiesa, and it'd be neat if he could remind me.

I still believe that we need one other forward to catch fire if we want a chance of winning the title. Firstly because having two really confident angles of attack is more than twice as dangerous, and secondly because Salah will fade, especially if we are forced to play him as much as we are.

So yeah, we all wanted Nunez to be a nailed on starter, as Jota isn't Mr. Reliable, and having one really fast forward is a different thing. We paid as though he's a nailed on starter too. He is a fantastic, completely different option off the bench right now, and he'll get some games to stake a claim.

And if a game gets heated he will launch a chair into the stand and sqaure up to cunts in the crowd to "defend his family"

I would quite enjoy a chair going into the Emirates after he scores a 95th min winner a la Forest last season

Back
Top Bottom