• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Donkey

Absolute disgrace by the conmebollocks.

He did nothing wrong yet gets a tougher punishment than Bentancur who threw an ice bottle against the side of someone’s face.

But delighted he gets to stay in Liverpool during the upcoming break (and probably the one after that).

Darwin should appeal the fine to Fifa through Bielsa.

It's a pretty light punishment. I'd imagine they don't want to bring that much attention to the incident given how fucking embarrassingly organized everything was. I hope it's enough of a cautionary tale for the world cup, but not so much that the pigs are given an excuse to just randomly start fucking people up for no reason as they love to do here.

This is great if he can get some intense training with Slot. I actually expect him & Chiesa to get a chance to start against Forest after 2 weeks of time with the coaching staff.

This is great if he can get some intense training with Slot. I actually expect him & Chiesa to get a chance to start against Forest after 2 weeks of time with the coaching staff.
Slot is supposed to devise specific regimes for each player to strengthen their weaknesses - hopefully he can do that with Nunez.

you know the offside thing doesn't bother me that much. the type of striker he is, i'd expect him to be offside a lot as he's playing on the shoulder.

The problem is when he's not offside he can't hit the fucking target

Offside infuriates me because it’s such a fundamental element of the game. It kills any part of an attack and relieves pressure mostly because he’s a fucktard who can’t do it.

Back
Top Bottom