• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So Zenit at home

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to change our attacking options at half time, its too flat, not enough width, its too easy for them to just force everything down the middle and crowd us out

Game on.

Almost a perfect first half. Apart from a few personal mistakes we have looked very lively.

For me the best Ive seen Lucas in ages (bar a stupid back pass).

Henderson looks a real talent out there. Good energy from Allen and Gerrard and Agger looks the class act again.

Only poor performance - Carra's blunder aside - is Johnson imo. Not quite up to the pace yet.

Very poor set piece deliveries today, bar one beauty from Luis.

Johnson and Downing need to up their game big time -

Lucas needs to be subbed off ... Let Sterling play LW, with Henderson in the middle.

I loved that pass by Henderson in the run up to Allen's goal.

Lovely vision and technique.

Yup - we didn't see that last year. His confidence is sky high .... but something that leads to silly errors like that first half shot when he won the ball and he had Suarez and Gerrard to pass to.

You wouldnt have seen Hendo last year telling Stevie where to hit the free kick.
Confidence and balls growing.

I'm loving how everyone's seeing how good Henderson is now. He's been fantastic, and is only going to get better.

My stream is so shit that I barely could follow it.

But still enough to notice BIG improvement from Allen and Agger - the two whipping boys of late. Need to keep it up!

And I would sub Downing for Suso. In this game we need brains, not crosses.

It seems to me that Johnson is a bit more reserved in his attack play tonight. I've only seen him overlap downing once or twice.

Kudos to the fans at Anfield - full voice right from the start and throughout the first half. If we get one early in the second half, they should be able to roar in the winner with the force of their voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom