• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Red Star v Liverpool Match Thread CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, by left I mean right.

Point remains, not his usual side!
Presume to help accommodate Lallana & Firmino both pushing up behind, so Salah in theory can be ahead of them.

In reality Salah is dropping back cos he isn't getting the ball.

Who is the real Salah? Bereft of confidence? Injury? or just back to his real level?
He gets the ball, I think 'scoring' is the last option ... More likely to lose the ball

Who is the real Salah? Bereft of confidence? Injury? or just back to his real level?
He gets the ball, I think 'scoring' is the last option ... More likely to lose the ball

Sadly these days he's playing like I was afraid he would be when we signed him.

We go down the right or down the left and cross to our imaginary 6 foot three centre forward, or else we pass to Salah in the middle, where he passes to no one. Way too predictable.

3 central midfielders.
Not ONE can drive the ball forward with speed.
Not ONE seems to have the ability to play aggressive forward passes.
Not ONE seems to be able to increase the pace of the game.

Are you fucking kidding me ? 20-30 passes arpound the back halfway through the half ? Bring Keita on for either Milner or Lallana.

This is frustrating. Very frustrating.

Loads of possession but back to passing it backwards again & again. Robbo to VVD for about the tenth time.

Salah! Save.

We go down the right or down the left and cross to our imaginary 6 foot three centre forward, or else we pass to Salah in the middle, where he passes to no one. Way too predictable.

@Hansern - he's talking about the Cowboys right? 🙁

(macca, don't worry, just a dig at both the teams I love being so fucking predictable).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom