• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Red Star v Liverpool Match Thread CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Van Dyke is about the only one who's good at making a run from midfield - I'd cover him and tell him to bomb on every now and then. At least we might get a free kick from it. We need to be imaginative and far less predictable.

Left it too late.

Give Solanke and the rest of those jobbers a run out in the Europa and save the main 13/14 players for the league games.

Lallana has to be taken off and sold - he is everything we don’t want or need. We need more from an attacking midfielder than running around like a headless chicken who does stupid flicks and turns when a simple quick pass is required.

We need a proper striker, I love Bobby but we need a goal scorer.

Lallana has to be taken off and sold - he is everything we don’t want or need. We need more from an attacking midfielder than running around like a headless chicken who does stupid flicks and turns when a simple quick pass is required.

We need a proper striker, I love Bobby but we need a goal scorer.

Hm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom