• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Red Star v Liverpool Match Thread CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Brendan Rodgers guest-coaching this team for this game? I've seen this style of play a lot in 2013-15.

Last year, he would have ... the only question is, is this the real Salah? if so, we should have sold him the summer for 200 million ...

He had a truly outrageous season last year. He was never hitting those figures again.

However, I did think his all round game would be better than it has been.

This has been an abject performance and shows how far away we are. Looks like last years play was a one off as we can’t string a pass together let alone look like scoring.

Great throw-in for once, Matip actually jumped too high and the ball bounced off his face...

Theyve all been shite, let's be honest. At least Milner, Robbo and Van Dyke have worked their bollocks off though.

I think this game is a serious wake up call for Klopp - something has been missing the whole season.
We've not played one GOOD game - Spurs was our best game, and we were lucky to come out of it with a win at the end.
We need to play faster, we need a replacement for Ox - don't care who it is but the midfield 3 cannot be so BLAH and we cannot continually rely on x-0 wins ...
Wake the fuck up - or our season may unravel and then we'll all have to agree with Moron.

It's just one of those days
There are no easy away matches in Europe
We live to fight another day
It will all be forgotten when we are in the final
I pity the next team who we face
Our reaction to a defeat is what is important
Its a marathon not a sprint

I think this game is a serious wake up call for Klopp - something has been missing the whole season.
We've not played one GOOD game - Spurs was our best game, and we were lucky to come out of it with a win at the end.
We need to play faster, we need a replacement for Ox - don't care who it is but the midfield 3 cannot be so BLAH and we cannot continually rely on x-0 wins ...
Wake the fuck up - or our season may unravel and then we'll all have to agree with Moron.
A fit and firing Keita should be that thing

Inexcusable stuff. Origi running the ball over the line. The lack of concentration tonight has been astonishing.

Bottom line? There is NO way Klopp can not start with Shaq going forward ... I don't care if it mean dropping one of Salah/Bobby/Mane - but we need a midfielder who can a) run with the ball forward b) pass the ball quickly and perhaps most importantly, c) PASS THE BALL FORWARD with some bravery ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom