• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Red Star v Liverpool Match Thread CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just one of those days
There are no easy away matches in Europe
We live to fight another day
It will all be forgotten when we are in the final
I pity the next team who we face
Our reaction to a defeat is what is important
Its a marathon not a sprint
When have we reacted all season?

Shit arsenal performance then this

It's just one of those days
There are no easy away matches in Europe
We live to fight another day
It will all be forgotten when we are in the final
I pity the next team who we face
Our reaction to a defeat is what is important
Its a marathon not a sprint

It's not a solitary poor performance though, were entering the 4th month of the season still saying "we'll click soon", "we will paste someone soon". It doesn't look like happening anytime soon. We're flat, uninspired, our two biggest outfield signings have offered nothing and our busiest player is the oldest player on the pitch.

It's not a solitary poor performance though, were entering the 4th month of the season still saying "we'll click soon", "we will paste someone soon". It doesn't look like happening anytime soon. We're flat, uninspired, our two biggest outfield signings have offered nothing and our busiest player is the oldest player on the pitch.
Yep. I'm just rattling off bollocks

Got what we deserved tonight which is fuck all. Very arrogant thinking we could just stroll up play a weakened team and still trounce them.

The are soooooo bad its amazing how little we have troubled them tonight, any trouble they've had has been from their own doing.

Ball deflects perfectly for Salah, clean strike, but still not enough venom and GK saves and holds easily. That should do it.

Need a draw tonight, Napoli will beat red star next time out which will leave us needing to beat Napoli at Anfield last game. Another nervous European night.

@Woland Stick 11th December in the diary, we will have to have a few bevvies before the game.

Hehe! I was watching that and then had to write a review for the Blu Ray of 'Christopher Robin' before turning in. It's like watching two turds in a fucking teacup. At least I have an excuse for throwing up later!

Yes. This is the Champions League, not mickey mouse cup.

to be fair, it's the reason big teams have and use a squad. We haven't lost because of those three, everyone has been terrible. We've lost because we're not playing well and we've shown a poor attitude. It just happens to have come against a team we should batter, which is often the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom