• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Red Star v Liverpool Match Thread CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what you guys have been posting...it sounds like we have had a few chances.

On that basis at least we are playing a bit unlike the Napoli away game which i rank as the worse game ever in my living memory.

Looking forward to moron's ratings. We just need Dreamy on board now

I know I've been saying for ages that we need to have another way of playing, but I didn't mean the other way to be 'play like fucking spastics'
Ha!

Watched the last 15 minutes whilst eating tea (breaking the no devices at the table rule) & was piss poor.

Need to massively wake the fuck up here. Awful play at times, not all the time, but too many decisions were wrong, that combined with an out of sorts VVD & Matip on the pitch is a nightmare.

FWIW I think Klopp is trying to be too clever switching CB's so much. VVD is brilliant but it could be in danger of damaging his form, & the team's form.

Matip runs like he's on a fecking ice rink. Lallana has added spitefulness to his play whilst forgetting the good things. Salah needs to stop passing the ball to opponents - he's been doing that all season.

In the second half we need to play the game our way, not theirs - keep the ball on the ground, pass/move quickly and LOOK at each other instead of making vague passes without seeing where the others are.

It's got to be Matip and Lallana they have been fucking awful. I know it's a big deal being the CL and all. I really don't care that much. This might be due to the beta blockers I was prescribed last week. *points at unicorn* 😉

Matip runs like he's on a fecking ice rink. Lallana has added spitefulness to his play whilst forgetting the good things. Salah needs to stop passing the ball to opponents - he's been doing that all season.

In the second half we need to play the game our way, not theirs - keep the ball on the ground, pass/move quickly and LOOK at each other instead of making vague passes without seeing where the others are.
We got pulled into playong some stupid aerial play constantly which was a big problem. First half.

Ooh, Mane probably should have scored that!

Why is matip still on the pitch? Does klopp actually want to win this game?
TAA was poor too though, & I assume klopp would have liked two Gomez's on the bench so could have swapped cb & rb but had to settle for RB cos they got so much joy there.

Looks more like mane right Bobby left and Salah middle here as lallana passes to no body twice

Great play from Firmino, Robbo can't get the cross in. Back to us.

We're winnings become balls again which is nice.

Keita for Lallana would be nice. Keita obviously hasn't done much yet to suggest he'd be able to help us save this game, but one thing he does have in his favour is that he's not Lallana.

Need to keep this going. And hope for a lucky break.
It's football, you make your own luck.

Get the ball in the box more often & you're more likely to get a pen. Shoot more often from good positions & you're more likely to score. Shoot more often from distance you're more likely to get a deflection. Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom