• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Reading Vs Liverpool - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark1975

The Reds team in full is: Reina, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho, Sturridge, Suarez.
Subs: Jones, Assaidi, Downing, Coates, Suso, Shelvey, Skrtel.

I got the Liverpool team right but I would never have guessed this Reading team.​
Another team with plenty of changes from Adkins. He has gone for 2 upfront with Hunt playing with Pogrebnyak. He has only 1 defensively minded midfielder in there in Karacan, I thought Leigertwood would have come back in. McCleary is very skilful but very erratic, it will be interesting to see which player turns up.​
All in all, that's a very 'open' team from Reading. They are definitely going for it but it should leave us lots of space to play in.​
McCarthy
Gunter Morrison Mariappa Kelly
McCleary Karacan Guthrie McAnuff
Hunt Pogrebnyak
After seeing the teams I have backed Liverpool -1 and Liverpool HT/FT. Both are priced at 11/10​

The Reds team in full is: Reina, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho, Sturridge, Suarez.
Subs: Jones, Assaidi, Downing, Coates, Suso, Shelvey, Skrtel.
Best team for sure. I'll be watching Sturridge like a hawk though!

I got the Liverpool team right but I would never have guessed this Reading team.​
Another team with plenty of changes from Adkins. He has gone for 2 upfront with Hunt playing with Pogrebnyak. He has only 1 defensively minded midfielder in there in Karacan, I thought Leigertwood would have come back in. McCleary is very skilful but very erratic, it will be interesting to see which player turns up.​
All in all, that's a very 'open' team from Reading. They are definitely going for it but it should leave us lots of space to play in.​
McCarthy
Gunter Morrison Mariappa Kelly
McCleary Karacan Guthrie McAnuff
Hunt Pogrebnyak
Nice one Rory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom