• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Stoke match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have some really terrific football players.
Even the non outstanding ones are terrific.

Henderson today has been utterly magnificent.

I worry that if on their game KDB, Aguero and Sterling will tear this defence apart. But I think we can really have a go at them with a weak defence and poorer goalie than ours

I worry that if on their game KDB, Aguero and Sterling will tear this defence apart. But I think we can really have a go at them with a weak defence and poorer goalie than ours
Aguero will be chomping at the bit for that game.

We're doing the Citeh pre-match thread within the Stoke match thread?

Very inception.

Milner
Wijnaldum
Can
Lallana
Henderson
Firmino
Coutinho
Clyne
Sturridge
Mane

All really good players.
If we sort our defence and keeper this is a proper squad this. It really is good.

Henderson is fucking brilliant in interview.
Proper narky.

Reckon Kenny gives them lessons.

Ive just seen their goal.
I think its really harsh to blame Mignolet for that as they were on 5Live.
Bulletted that was. Very tough save

Good win...and hugely important after yesterday. Apart from the points what pleased me most today was seeing Sturridge playing with a smile on his face.

Ive just seen their goal.
I think its really harsh to blame Mignolet for that as they were on 5Live.
Bulletted that was. Very tough save
Blame primarily lies with Clyne and Mané for affording Pieters that much time and space and Lovren for letting Walters get the run on him.

But we bucked our ideas after 20 minutes of trying to commit suicide and made Stoke pay. I still cannot work out why our midfielders take that long to get their passing range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom