• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool vs Stoke match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
about time ... about fucking time bobby.
Origi has been fantastic in his link up play ...

We've dominated the last 10-15 minutes of this half.

Great finish. He's been very close wtih a lot of his most recent attempts - wouldnt be surprised to see him bag another tonight.

After Stokes good start I thought we took command quite well of the game. When we scored the 1-1 goal we started to dominate. More of the same please in the 2nd half.

A rocket needed up the arse to both centre halves. Klaven heading thin air and Lovren completely bullied.

I think Wijnaldum is playing fantastically well in this game, his ability to keep the ball and wriggle out of tight situations (like when Hendo passed to him under heavy pressure) is very impressive and good forward-thinking passing too. Lallana has been good too, others hot and cold. I think Klopp told Mane to stay wide on Peters' flank instead of drifting around to use the fact that Stoke have no left midfielder, since that adjustment we've looked dangerous on this flank and Lallana's goal came from there.

Carra talking shite again on Sky sports. "It's great the way Liverpool spead the goals around" as if somebody make a conscious decision as to who gets to score!

To be fair to Firmino, that chance he blasted over was very difficult to keep down because, the ball bounced up. It looked dangerous, but not many players would have scored in this situation either. The finish for the goal was great, he "smelled" the opportunity and took it with precision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom