• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

RAFA, RAFAEL, RAFA, RAFAEL, RAFA, RAFAEL.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd also like to say, that it's not just about supporting Rafa. I'm also happy, that Rafa actually did a great job in silencing those cunts that had it in for him from day 1, and said they didn't want him near the place. But yet, they'll still revel in another night of European victory, and add it to the stats.

It would have been a billion times better if they won nothing and they gave him a contract.
It was funnier when they were seething and losing rather than seething and winning.

Didn't these shower of prickly cunts boo and jeer during many a minutes silence for the 96.
Anyone that celebrated that last night basically are a band of fuckwits.
Rafa is gone and never ever coming back and soon as the gang of mongs that worship his every move realize that the better.
Shanks would be turning in his grave with the shower cunts we have supporting the club now.
Truly shameful.

Hasn't Shankly gone too?

@KellyCates: Rafa, trophies are all well and good but what's your philosophy? Your project even?

Unbelievable what utter shite is posted in here.

Chelsea won a trophy and some nutcases revel in it.

Fuck Rafa and the shower of shite he's managing.

We're Liverpool FFS.

.. all you Rafa Haters, OTT'ers when Kenny won Title with Blackburn..

How did you feel ?
Don't hate Rafa I hate Chelsea and their scumbag fans.
I was happy for Blackburn that they beat United to the title.
The comparisons don't bare equal so that question is fucking stupid.

Are you really comparing Kenny's Blackburn to fucking Chelsea? Blackburn vs Chelsea?

I don't think it's fair to lump Kenny and Rafa in the same bracket as Liverpool managers either.

Don't hate Rafa I hate Chelsea and their scumbag fans.
I was happy for Blackburn that they beat United to the title.
The comparisons don't bare equal so that question is fucking stupid.

No, mate, it isn't. Anyone and everyone speaking up for Rafa was condemned in your previous post as a "mong that worships his every move". RedNinja's post had you bang to rights over that.

Are you really comparing Kenny's Blackburn to fucking Chelsea? Blackburn vs Chelsea?

I don't think it's fair to lump Kenny and Rafa in the same bracket as Liverpool managers either.

Comparing the scenario..

People are saying its wrong to be happy for another rivals manager winning a trophy for that club, as some are wrongly seeing it as putting Rafa/ another club before Liverpool

How is the Kenny @ Blackburn situation any differant..

Many where pleased it stopped UTD winning the Title, so in effect peeps where happy Kenny won the Title, to shut the Scum up..

At Chelsea peeps are happy Rafa won purely to shut up his haters..

in Neither way are Livepool fans supporting the club or putting the other scenario first before Liverpool..

Many Liverpool fans where disgruntled Kenny took the Blackburn Job, in the same way Rafa took the Chelsea job..

Blackburn then bought success in the same way Chelsea are now..

Kenny arguably equally sold his soul as much as some say Rafa has..

As Leo also says, it was Kenny's Blackburn that beat Man Utd to the title so of course everyone was happy.

What a fucking retarded question.

It's Blackburn ... Where the fans probably haven't booed a minute of silence of the 96 etc ... Chelsea is a nasty nasty club, and I can't believe I actually used to like them (Back in the days of Vialli Zola etc)

It's Blackburn ... Where the fans probably haven't booed a minute of silence of the 96 etc ... Chelsea is a nasty nasty club, and I can't believe I actually used to like them (Back in the days of Vialli Zola etc)

No one disagrees its a nasty club... I hate the club.. Chelsea FC epitomise all that is wrong with Modern Day Football..

Why all the more people are happy for Rafa.. The Guy deserved to get his career back on track he is a good manager.. he saw an oppurtunity and he took it. Lets face it such a bad picture had been painted of him by the media, I also don't think he had much else on offer because of this.

He also probably went against all his morals and beleifs to take the job... He certainly does not deserve the stick he gets for it..

No, mate, it isn't. Anyone and everyone speaking up for Rafa was condemned in your previous post as a "mong that worships his every move". RedNinja's post had you bang to rights over that.
I stand by it because of the booing of the minutes silence.
It really is baffling how anybody can be happy for him.
If you are happy for Rafa you are happy for Chelsea.
Which sickens me but each to there own of course.

No one disagrees its a nasty club... I hate the club.. Chelsea FC epitomise all that is wrong with Modern Day Football..

Why all the more people are happy for Rafa.. The Guy deserved to get his career back on track he is a good manager.. he saw an oppurtunity and he took it. Lets face it such a bad picture had been painted of him by the media, I also don't think he had much else on offer because of this.

He also probably went against all his morals and beleifs to take the job... He certainly does not deserve the stick he gets for it..

Listen, at the end of the day, he owes Liverpool nothing. He does what's good for him - and if that's Chelsea this year, and Everton next year - it's his life and he has to do what makes him happy. Chelsea fans are happy today and gloating ... I cannot be happy with that, though I did let out a smile for Rafa when he was interviewed. At the end of the day, it's Chelsea and I would much rather they fail no matter who's managing them.

RedNinja: let it go. You are grateful for what he did here 2004-2010. Others aren't. Different strokes for Different Folks

The good thing thats come out of this..

It has become more apparent to supporters across the Country just how much of a Nasty Club Chelsea FC and its supporters are...

Kinda takes the circus that has be flying around us, away from us for a while...

RedNinja: let it go. You are grateful for what he did here 2004-2010. Others aren't. Different strokes for Different Folks

Hang on a sec, it is possible to appreciate the good that Benitez did when he was managing Liverpool without continuing to obsess over him long after he has left, and celebrating a truly hideous club winning a trophy just because he happens to be managing them.

Fair play to Benitez, he has done a good job at Chelsea. I wish he hadn't though, because Cheksea are horrible. Whatever English Premier League club he goes on to manage, I will also wish nothing but failure for, not because of him but because the only club I have any interest in winning trophies is Liverpool, and Benitez has nothing at all to do with Liverpool any longer.

Hang on a sec, it is possible to appreciate the good that Benitez did when he was managing Liverpool without continuing to obsess over him long after he has left, and celebrating a truly hideous club winning a trophy just because he happens to be managing them.

Fair play to Benitez, he has done a good job at Chelsea. I wish he hadn't though, because Cheksea are horrible. Whatever English Premier League club he goes on to manage, I will also wish nothing but failure for, not because of him but because the only club I have any interest in winning trophies is Liverpool, and Benitez has nothing at all to do with Liverpool any longer.

You'd be one of the first contenders for Wizzy's list. I clearly remember you saying, when pushed, that you thought he was 'shit'.

Other contenders, LTW, by the way, would be Vlad, Ross, and Portly. That leaves one to find. Ah, Le Chacal.

There you are, your five 🙂

Storm in a tinpot cup.

If the Rafa haters (who often claim their extreme views are simply expressed to "bring some balance") didn't exist here, themn would have had a quiet smile about Rafa's achievement and left it there.

Peter nailed the real reason for this thread and for some of our fans 'celebrating'. It's not about putting Rafa ahead of LFC (we weren't in the final by the way), it's about saying fuck you to the posters who constantly refer to him as a useless cunt - and trolling the fuck out them too it would seem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom