• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

RAFA, RAFAEL, RAFA, RAFAEL, RAFA, RAFAEL.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd be one of the first contenders for Wizzy's list. I clearly remember you saying, when pushed, that you thought he was 'shit'.

Other contenders, LTW, by the way, would be Vlad, Ross, and Portly. That leaves one to find. Ah, Le Chacal.

There you are, your five 🙂

Maybe I have changed my mind.

But either way, whether I think he is shit or not doesn't mean that what I posted was not valid.

For the record, I don't think he is shit. As I said, I think he has done a decent job at Chelsea, which is a shame.

Storm in a tinpot cup.

If the Rafa haters (who often claim their extreme views are simply expressed to "bring some balance") didn't exist here, themn would have had a quiet smile about Rafa's achievement and left it there.

Peter nailed the real reason for this thread and for some of our fans 'celebrating'. It's not about putting Rafa ahead of LFC (we weren't in the final by the way), it's about saying fuck you to the posters who constantly refer to him as a useless cunt - and trolling the fuck out them too it would seem.

I agree with every word of that but the bolded bit is particularly true. Couldn't have put it better myself.

"Chelsea will be much better next season because they will spend £100million and they will sign three or four players," Benitez told Spanish radio station Onda Cero.

"They have good young players like (Victor) Moses, (Eden) Hazard, Oscar, (Cesar) Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Fernando Torres, Oriol (Romeu), they are all improving and they all have potential.

"The foundation is already there. The future is bright for them."

When they win the treble next year insh'allah, can we at least NOT thank Rafa for setting it up for Mourinho?

Rafa will always be Liverpool, and an interim caretaker gig can't change that. And he will be back someday. He's just guaranteed that by showing our owners, that he's still a winner.

Did you not see the classy way he handled that interviewer after the Suarez bite? As long as he doesn't take the United, or Everton job, he'll always be Liverpool. If we play him in the league next season, I hope he loses by a boatload. But I'll still be grateful. Not qualify the gratitude, by then calling him shit. What kind of gratitude is that?

Thanks for the renaissance Rafa, thanks for the memories, thanks for loving our club, and the city of Liverpool. (I can hear the vomiting among the cynical but I mean every word). NOW, can we move on - Brendan's time is here.

It's Blackburn ... Where the fans probably haven't booed a minute of silence of the 96 etc ... Chelsea is a nasty nasty club, and I can't believe I actually used to like them (Back in the days of Vialli Zola etc)

Thank you. I can feel less dirty now liking them back then too. I hated that we always had a hard time beating them with Lebouef and Desailly at the back, but I had a lot of respect for them at that time and cheered them when they won the Cup Winners' Cup in '98. Of course, it was also easy to hate the dicks that were Dennis Wise and Jody Morris, but the team around that time had lots of classy guys like Leboeuf, Desailly, Zola, Poyet, Di Matteo, Petrescu and Vialli. Terry was in that team too. A shame that he has learned nothing from them about being classy.

Fucking hell. It really is like some of you support Benitez the man over OUR club, Liverpool. How anybody can want Chelsea to win anything is beyond me. A club of soulless cunts. A club that booed through a minutes silence for the 96 supporters who died watching OUR club. A club that consistently shows that there are no depths too low to sink to.

You may say you want Benitez to do well, fair enough. But he's working for THEM. He's won THEM a cup. They're a fucking enemy. A soulless, disgusting little club. And there are thousands of those horrible little cunts celebrating this victory. Look at John Terry's fucking face. Just look at it. How can you be happy that happened? Have a word with yourselves some of you.

I liked Benitez, I still respect him. I want him to do well, and I will be eternally grateful to him for the greatest night of my life. But I will never, EVER hope Chelsea win anything. If he took over Man Utd would you all want them to win the CL just to add to his record? You're putting the man above our club, above our rivalries and traditions, and you're disregarding the sheer, abhorrent act of disrespect Chelsea fans showed to our club and the 96 families of dead supporters - and will probably continue to show - for one man.

Well the problem with all that is I just don't buy that one set of fans are much different from any other. Maybe there's some small difference at some clubs, for example where fans might be attracted by a thuggish reputation or be predominantly from very rough areas. But in general I find it hard to believe there's much difference in character and morals between different sets of supporters.

Speaking of classless cunts..

944219_656493424376595_327255297_n.jpg

You'd be one of the first contenders for Wizzy's list. I clearly remember you saying, when pushed, that you thought he was 'shit'.

Other contenders, LTW, by the way, would be Vlad, Ross, and Portly. That leaves one to find. Ah, Le Chacal.

There you are, your five 🙂
Such prestigious names in that list...

Fucking hell. It really is like some of you support Benitez the man over OUR club, Liverpool. How anybody can want Chelsea to win anything is beyond me. A club of soulless cunts. A club that booed through a minutes silence for the 96 supporters who died watching OUR club. A club that consistently shows that there are no depths too low to sink to.

You may say you want Benitez to do well, fair enough. But he's working for THEM. He's won THEM a cup. They're a fucking enemy. A soulless, disgusting little club. And there are thousands of those horrible little cunts celebrating this victory. Look at John Terry's fucking face. Just look at it. How can you be happy that happened? Have a word with yourselves some of you.

I liked Benitez, I still respect him. I want him to do well, and I will be eternally grateful to him for the greatest night of my life. But I will never, EVER hope Chelsea win anything. If he took over Man Utd would you all want them to win the CL just to add to his record? You're putting the man above our club, above our rivalries and traditions, and you're disregarding the sheer, abhorrent act of disrespect Chelsea fans showed to our club and the 96 families of dead supporters - and will probably continue to show - for one man.

lol

Didn't these shower of prickly cunts boo and jeer during many a minutes silence for the 96.
Anyone that celebrated that last night basically are a band of fuckwits.
Rafa is gone and never ever coming back and soon as the gang of mongs that worship his every move realize that the better.
Shanks would be turning in his grave with the shower cunts we have supporting the club now.
Truly shameful.

BANGONTHEFUCKINGMONEY

Is it not possible for a human being to have conflicting feelings towards a given situation? To be pleased for Rafa for his success but unhappy about Chelsea winning a trophy?
Why does that then lead to people being traitors and putting ex-manager before club? Why is it so black and white? It really is like an argument amongst religious nuts.

One thing I was disappointed with was Rafa not walking up to the Chelsea players and sticking his finger up at them. Much as I love him he really has zero personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom