• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

RAFA, RAFAEL, RAFA, RAFAEL, RAFA, RAFAEL.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
really?

FUCKINGHELL. How can you bellends celebrate anything associated with that soulless fucking club? You do realise the cost of your beloved Rafa winning another knockout competition?

I have to say that even as a confirmed RCDNW acolyte Mark is spot on here... I mean really... WTF?? He just guided a bunch of fucking jumped up no marks with uber cunt support into the CL and five em a trophy to boot... HOW can that be a topic of celebration? I'm pleased for Rafa as a man but celebrating a Chelsea win is fucking mentalist I'm sorry.

Is it not possible for a human being to have conflicting feelings towards a given situation? To be pleased for Rafa for his success but unhappy about Chelsea winning a trophy?
Why does that then lead to people being traitors and putting ex-manager before club? Why is it so black and white? It really is like an argument amongst religious nuts.

One thing I was disappointed with was Rafa not walking up to the Chelsea players and sticking his finger up at them. Much as I love him he really has zero personality.

Because this won't go down as Rafa's success, it will go down as Chelsea's. Nobody will remember it as Benitez's final other than a few people here. It will be another title in a growing list of European victories for Chelsea. I think Sheikh said it, it will be remembered as them winning the trophy, and nobody will remember who the manager was.

As for Rafa doing well? I'm all for it, as long as it doesn't conflict with Liverpool or doesn't promote a rival of Liverpool. That's why, if he went to Everton or Manchester United, I'd hope he lost every single game - just as I would any other manager. He's the manager of Chelsea, therefore I want him to lose.

I'd put United and Everton in a different bracket to be honest. I don't give a shit about Chelsea at all, I'd prefer if they lost, but doesn't bother me too much if they won. I see them as a blow in, they'll be gone in a few years. It'd be a different scenario if it were United and to a lesser extent(for me) Everton.

I hope Chelsea will be gone in a few years, but I can't see it if I'm honest.

I have to say that even as a confirmed RCDNW acolyte Mark is spot on here... I mean really... WTF?? He just guided a bunch of fucking jumped up no marks with uber cunt support into the CL and five em a trophy to boot... HOW can that be a topic of celebration? I'm pleased for Rafa as a man but celebrating a Chelsea win is fucking mentalist I'm sorry.

Is this a whoosh or are you missing the point? Every single one who said they were happy for Rafa also said they were not happy for Chelsea. Just as you yourself have said in the above post.

Unless I missed the posts where someone was celebrating a Chelsea win.

It's Blackburn ... Where the fans probably haven't booed a minute of silence of the 96 etc ... Chelsea is a nasty nasty club, and I can't believe I actually used to like them (Back in the days of Vialli Zola etc)
I'll say this more more. People aren't pleased for Chelsea. They're pleased for Rafa.

Do you want Rafa back?
No, and he can only join the clubs I don't hate because otherwise I'll hate him even more.

This is what I'm getting from the Rafa haters.

Do you want Rafa back?
No, and he can only join the clubs I don't hate because otherwise I'll hate him even more.

This is what I'm getting from the Rafa haters.

Well you're missing the point again, I don't hate him but I think he's an idiot for going there and giving them something they don't deserve and I'm not going to "celebrate" him winning something like you clowns were last night. Their fans are one of the most disrespectful sets of supporters when it comes to Hillsborough and he still went there. I'm glad he could give them a "fuck you", but that's where it ends. Yeah he could have joined a different club and perhaps I'd be more content, but the bottom line is, he's no longer Liverpool manager, so while I wish him well, celebrating the fact he's won something is a bit lacking in understanding the ethos of the club, particularly when the club he's just won that something with are a fucking plastic charade.

Wait a second Mark. I don't think anyone was "celebrating" anything. I for one was happy for Rafa. Not Chelsea. Not the players. And certainly not the fans. But yes, I was happy for Rafa. That's hardly "celebrating"?

I know, and that's fair enough, like I said earlier, you probably should have seen Modo and themn going overboard last night. I'm happy for Rafa like I said, but I'm not celebrating for him, Chelsea or anyone.

I know, and that's fair enough, like I said earlier, you probably should have seen Modo and themn going overboard last night. I'm happy for Rafa like I said, but I'm not celebrating for him, Chelsea or anyone.
Fair enough. I didn't read every post (I usually ignore most of Modo's, and Themn is......well, he's Themn).

They did it to wind you up most prob.. It clearly worked..

Fuck Chelsea, fuck their fans, Fuck Terry, Fuck Lampard, Fuck Torres, Fuck all of them, and I hope they get relegated next year.

Fuck Torres? One of our own. And now the current holder of a world cup, european, Champions league and europa medal.

Fucking hell. Some people!

Fuck Torres? One of our own. And now the current holder of a world cup, european, Champions league and europa medal.

Fucking hell. Some people!
My mate just pointed that out to me. Thats really fucking amazing isnt it?
Never been done before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom