• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Racist Dembele

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG-20210707-163209.jpg

Hahhhaaaha even the defender of pangolin soups is suitably disgusted by this abomination. It doesn't get any more damning.

What’s wrong with Pangolin soup anyway?
Surely once been through the blender all looks the same. You already probably had some but just never realised, just thought it was chicken or horse.

What’s wrong with Pangolin soup anyway?
Surely once been through the blender all looks the same. You already probably had some but just never realised, just thought it was chicken or horse.

Dantes will have a soup graph to pictorially represent where pangolin soup sits relative to chicken soup that’ll both entertain and educate you.

Antoine Griezmann contract cancelled as Konami demand answers from Barcelona
Sarah Rendell 5 hrs ago

Like7 Comments|

Boris Johnson finally admits 'loophole' protecting sex-pest MPs must be shut
BB1cPE4O.img

Markets: FTSE 100 climbs as surging commodity prices boost industrials
Barcelona and France star Antoine Griezmann has had a contract with Konami cancelled after a controversial video from 2019 surfaced on social media.
The footage, taken before a Barca pre-season friendly, shows Griezmann and teammate Ousmane Dembele laughing at Japanese hotel staff who were fixing a TV.
Both players have made public statements apologising and deny that any comments made were racist.
Griezmann wrote on Twitter : "I have always been committed against any form of discrimination. For the past few days, some people have wanted to pass me off as the man I am not.
"I firmly refute the accusations made against me and I am sorry if I could offend my Japanese friends."
AALSfb6.img
© NurPhoto/PA Images Antoine Griezmann apologised for the video on Twitter
And Dembele added on Instagram : "It all took place in Japan. It could've taken place anywhere on the planet and I would've used the same expression.
"I was therefore not targeting any community. I just happened to use this type of expression with my friends regardless of their origins.
"This video has since been made public. I appreciate therefore that it could've hurt the people present in these images. Because of this, I would like to sincerely apologise to them."
Griezmann has now seen his contract with the Japanese entertainment company ripped up.
In a statement the company said: "Konami Digital Entertainment believes, as is the philosophy of sports, that discrimination of any kind is unacceptable.
"Previously we had announced Antoine Griezmann as our Yu-Gi-Oh! contents ambassador, however in light of recent events we have decided to cancel the contract.
"With regard to our eFootball PES franchise, we will be requesting FC Barcelona as a club partner to explain the details of this case and its future actions."
AALSfbg.img
© Icon Sport via Getty Images Dembele was also in the video that emerged on social media
Konami are not the only company to criticise the pair as a co-founder of Rakuten, one of Barca's main sponsors, hit out at the players on social media.
Hiroshi Mikitani said: "As a sponsor of the club and organiser of this tournament, I am really sorry that the Barcelona players made discriminatory remarks.
"Especially as Rakuten has approved of the Barcelona philosophy and is a sponsor of the club, these sorts of remarks are unacceptable in all circumstances and we will protest officially against the club, as we wait to hear their position on the matter."
Barcelona are yet to make a public statement about the situation.
The video came to light just days after Griezmann's France were dumped out of the Euros by Switzerland on penalties.

That is logical. If you're going abuse the pizza, at least make the abomination healthier than what you started with and was not broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom