• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Racist Dembele

Status
Not open for further replies.
this_is_your_life_uk_1955.presenter.jpg

Motherfucker

It was fairy floss... good one too.... melted immediately in the mouth.

Strawberries were rose water infused, vanilla ice cream was really nice and had whit chocolate chunks, Nutella and some fresh mint.

It was delightful - base undercooked enough so it wasn’t crispy, yet not doughy either.

Good effort.

Strawberries were rose water infused, vanilla ice cream was really nice and had whit chocolate chunks, Nutella and some fresh mint.

It was delightful - base undercooked enough so it wasn’t crispy, yet not doughy either.

Good effort.
Fucking hell, I was going to say at least the strawberries are probably good, but they went and fucked with those too!

Fucking hell, I was going to say at least the strawberries are probably good, but they went and fucked with those too!

The strawberries were delicious.

You’ll have to take my word for it - but it was fucking delicious.

If that's what you opted for at the winery, god forbid what the wine was like.

Had a lovely salami pizza for starters.

Brought home a bottle of sparkling PNC & a bottle of Pinot Noir - Yarra Valley staples.

https://www.nillumbikestate.com.au/

If you want to avoid or check out.

Wine was good - wouldn’t say earth shatteringly great - but good enough to warrant purchasing.

Looks like it is the only dessert they have on their menu, so it's hard to blame him entirely in that case.

I managed to gloss over all the debating and that's ok. The worzel gummidge dessert, that really sticks in the craw.

Good effort.
Pizza abuse taken to new levels. And I thought pineapple was an abomination.

Jeez... you guys have really never had a dessert pizza???

Fucking snowflakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom