• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Newcastle (H) - 1st Jan 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb yellow card to pick up from TAA.

I hate Neville's commentary, but he's right. Why are we complaining? We should be 4-0 up. We've only ourselves to blame.

I think the ref got the post advantage card wrong earlier and he’s struggling to calm it

This is just like the Man U and Arsenal game. We're so dominant but our attack is fucking lame.

Get jota on, the donkey can fuck off now, it's not funny anymore

Yes to Jota, but I just can’t decide whether Donkey #1 or Donkey #2 should be substituted first. It’s becoming a farce.

Maybe Gakpo and Jota at half-time.

If Jones had a first half like Szobo just did, we'd be screaming to take him off.

The guy has completely lost his ability to pass a ball.

KDB-like drive and shot, Sissoko-like passing.

It's looking like another repeat performance. This is why we won't win the title.

Szobo has been pretty inconsistent / poor / knackered.. whatever you want to go with. Not good enough though.

Salah, dreadful bar a few decent touches.

And yeah, Nunez is just a waste.

On the bright side, as said already, Diaz much improved. Jones looking lively. Gomez very good again.

#46 time saying it - we need to buy a new forward.

It fucking annoys me that we're so inept upfront that we're looking to Jota be our Messiah.
What if Jota comes in and doesn't manage to score, what then?

Fucking hell

It's looking like another repeat performance. This is why we won't win the title.

Szobo has been pretty inconsistent / poor / knackered.. whatever you want to go with. Not good enough though.

Salah, dreadful bar a few decent touches.

And yeah, Nunez is just a waste.

On the bright side, as said already, Diaz much improved. Jones looking lively. Gomez very good again.

#46 time saying it - we need to buy a new forward.
Yep, I'm co-signing this. We need a striker/forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom