• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Newcastle (H) - 1st Jan 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ref has been poor. Linos have been spot on though.

Get Salah off fucking penalties. He's a liability. We have a player who's never missed on the pitch yet we give it to a 50/50 player.

Thought the first half passed Jones by a bit.

Darwin, Mo, Szob will be lucky to come out second half

I think Mo has been okay. I would bring on Elliott for Szob and Gakpo for Diaz.

Diaz won the penalty, but other than that he has run into blind alleys and passes the ball behind every player. He just ruins almost everything he touches, even though he was more dynamic than lately, but not good enough.

Good stop tbf from Bravka, spread himself well. No other forward we have creates that for themselves.

Nunez imo should be used almost exclusively from the bench as an impact player.

I don't like his link-up play (when trying to break down a team at 0-0), nor is his finishing clinical enough (for you to tell him to do nothing but stay in the box).

Mo, Szobo, and Darwin are just fucking ponderous. You know that these cunts are going to win 1-0 because Darwin has no clue where the fucking net is.

Frustrating half.

Dominated, created lots of chances but couldn’t finish our dinner.

Also really hating this new trend of teams making us play into the Kop end first half. Seems to be happening more and more this season.

I was coming in here to say he should be scoring more goals and our strikers are guff. But - today it’s been what one chance Darren Noonan has missed? I’m going to give him this second half to redeem.

Diaz looks better. Apart from the strikers missing chances we do look excellent

We’re gonna score lads. 2-0 win.

In Jurgen we trust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom