• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match: Man Utd vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not winning this.

Manchester United are unbeaten in their last 117 Premier League matches when leading at half-time (W100, D17) dating back to 21 September 2014 against Leicester City (L 3-5).

100% were not. We're not even testing them

We should have invested and covid was the reason we didn't. But we never made up for it. We have been a season behind every decision, so we have players that aren't ready and players that are past their best. Firmino is way past his best. Salah is past his best. Henderson is way past his best. Fabinho is past his best. Milner is having a very intense testimonial. The list goes on and on.

Trent's consistent new half position into RM is bollocks too, doesn't work and hasn't since we started using and now overusing a crap trick.

Martial coming on to rip us apart more.

Look forward to klopps 0 subs

Klopp shouldn't be asking milner to be our fucking attacking mid. He should be used like pirlo

I love them all but I really worry that we hold onto players for too long.

I can’t think of the last time that I thought we got rid of a player too soon, and that’s a problem. The coaches should be seeing things that we are not and they should have a better idea of when to start moving players on. But players have performed really well for us in the past never seem to be moved on unless they want to move on themselves. I think if we were really ruthless we might have seen the back of five or six of these players already. Sometimes I think it’s worth it to have that constant injection of fresh blood especially if you’re scouting department is doing its job and you are recruiting well.

I can’t think of the last time that I thought we got rid of a player too soon, and that’s a problem. The coaches should be seeing things that we are not and they should have a better idea of when to start moving players on. But players have performed really well for us in the past never seem to be moved on unless they want to move on themselves. I think if we were really ruthless we might have seen the back of five or six of these players already. Sometimes I think it’s worth it to have that constant injection of fresh blood especially if you’re scouting department is doing its job and you are recruiting well.

Always a pleasure to see you post

Sign on echoing around the stadium. In the midst of a inflation crisis

Probably why mane was allowed to go.

Those last 2 mins sum everything up - midfield and Firmino couldn't win a single duel in about 4 attempts. 3 years ago, we'd have won each one of them.

Puts huge pressure on a high line defence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom