• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL Opposition Tidbits

Utd’s next 5 league games are Burnley (A), Palace (H), Brentford (H), Sheffield Utd (A) , then City (H) home.

During that period they’ve got home games against Palace in the League Cup and Galatassaray & Copenhagen in the CL.

------

If they lose their next couple of games - and Utd haven’t lost 2 consecutive home league games for 30 years - so I don’t fancy Palace to beat them - Ten Hag must be on the brink.
Doubt that. They've made so many recent changes and according to them Ten Hags is 'the one' so no matter what happens I reckon he'll get the full season.

It’s surely time for someone new at the wheel soon.

I’m ready for the guy who doesn’t fancy half the team (especially the keeper) and has to deal with moving on the older lads getting paid 300k a week.

According to the MEN Varane and Mount are back in training and should be available for Burnley. Next month they will also expect to have Amrabat and their young local boy, Mainoo available too. Shaw and Wan-Bisaka are due November and Diallo after Xmas.

So they should be have a full midfield complement available by the time they play Brentford.

Not that I'm sure it'll matter; Fernades, Casemiro, Ericson, McTominay, Mount, Amrabat, Mainoo & vd Beek (EPL only). Not an inspiring bunch

The reason I'd want Ten Haag to continue is that we already know he's a massive prick that defends the likes of Overmars and Greenwood.
Alienates players like Sancho and keep on making negative waves within the squad.

His rep agency have also gotten involved in several of the transfer deals they've made lately, and that is obviously a recipe for disaster.
Long may it continue.

Yup. Having a likeable manager makes such a difference to the whole experience of being a supporter. Man Utd have had a string of stinkers. Long may it continue

Ah this again

No - lose everything, sack Ten Hag, appoint some other great hope & fail again. There is so much more joy in that than trying to balance hopes between them being shit but winning enough to keep the latest no hoper in a job.

There was even a prominent poster on here a few years ago hoping Utd win the League Cup to keep Moyes/Van Gaal/Maureen/Ole (cant remember which one) in a job.

Madness, madness I tell ye

Sounds like Dreamie - but wanting to keep a shite manager in post was a smokescreen for just wanting them to win.

Raya wont win Arsenal the league, but he’s a better GK then Ramsdale and Onana.
If we are taking pure goalkeeping, I.e shot stopping.

I'm not having Raya over Ramsdale.

What Raya does offer you is more of an assured sweeper keeper in the Ederson mold for me.

Arteta is absolutely right. Raya is the better keeper.

He played really well in his first 2 games despite of the pressure.

Bugger.

Onana is shit, called it when I saw his comps. The amount of passes between him and his defenders only invites opposition players to press them higher up the pitch

Controversial opinion. Utd aren't as shite as we all think, and will prolly still finish top 4.

Yes, they've had a sticky old start to the season, and Ten Haag seems to have gone full Maureen in his player relation strategy, but sadly I still think they'll still finish top 4. We have to remember, in this shite start they've played Arse and Spurs away, and they could have got something out of both of those games, and of course, a poor loss against Brighton at home, where they got what they deserved. Once they have Arambat fit and have a bit more energy and grit in midfield they still have the tools. That boy they bought, Hojland, is going to score goals. Talk me out of this opinion please.

29A4614B-4FD7-449F-80E0-CCD1EAB7AFFD.jpeg

8052a1

Onana is shit, called it when I saw his comps. The amount of passes between him and his defenders only invites opposition players to press them higher up the pitch
I played a compilation of his mistakes to a bunch of Man U supporting friends then pointed at the TV and said, this is what you bought.

Back
Top Bottom