• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL Opposition Tidbits

Favourite post so far: "those Glazers played really bad today"

I think the more Neville etc blames them, the more all the staff there get to have their excuses in early, the less pressure there is on them to perform. The Glazers aren't the problem for them, the Glazers being blamed for every little thing is the problem for them. The Glazers took this dude on when they were second, and have given him 400 million quid to spend on a handful of shit players, most of whom wouldn't get on our bench.

Long may the Glazers keep wearing the blame.

Why is the 120 million player not even on the bench for Chelsea.
Tbf some of the South American lads came back in bad shape. Ecuador played two really tough games against Argentina and Uruguay.
You saw how bad Macca was.
Also, playing at that altitude in Ecuador is no joke.

0-0 Bournemouth should have won it

Chelsea were poor, Jackson shit, Gallagher prob only player to perform anywhere near good enough

Chelsea have Villa, Brighton, Fulham as their next three games…. things could get pretty fraught there by October…

*lights cigar
You might need to get more cigar 😛
Untitled.jpg

I have never seen a utd team played off the park like that, what more at old toilet. Back to front, front to back, utd were chasing shadows for 70 mins.

They were worse than the 0-7 defeat if I'm being honest. Brighton weren't even really interested in scoring.

Red cafe doing their collective nut.

suffice to say Onanna isn’t a fan favourite

Back
Top Bottom