• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch 24/25

Love the meltdowns. My mate keeps using the sand argument “let me know when you see anyone get a second yellow for delaying the restart”

There have actually been plenty of these yellows given, there just hasn’t been anyone stupid enough to do it when on a yellow other than Rice & Trossard.

Their dark arts are being found out. Won’t be long till the whole Ben White corner fuckery gets attention.

I do love it when an entire football community turns up to point out one thing a decent team does, and then that team is mercilessly done in by the refs for it.

I'm waiting for someone to be sent off for blocking the keeper

Is this thread about meltdowns going on in other LFC supporter forums? In Italy that is a common practice within some big clubs that have more than one online supporter forum. In Italy there is always all sorts of shit going on on that front. Some things on online forums, some things behind the scenes. And that is always about different supporter groups and individuals fighting for power over the running of the supporter groups. In Italy things like that can actually get very dangerous so that many such forums are very incognito as are the individual members. Nobody likes to talk about who belongs to what forum. And Italian mafia is greatly involved in things like that. It is a very tricky and dangerous stuff. Many murders and beatings in Italy happen due to such things.

ps In Italy mafia runs and organizes supporter groups. I suppose that is generally known around the world. It is generally known by literally almost anyone in Italy.

Is this thread about meltdowns going on in other LFC supporter forums? In Italy that is a common practice within some big clubs that have more than one online supporter forum. And that is always about different supporter groups and individuals fighting for power over the running of the supporter groups. In Italy things like that can actually get very dangerous so that many such forums are very incognito as are the individual members. Nobody likes to talk about who belongs to what forum. And Italian mafia is greatly involved in things like that. It is a very tricky and dangerous stuff. Many murders and beatings in Italy happen due to such things.

ps In Italy mafia runs and organizes supporter groups. I suppose that is generally known around the world. It is generally known by literally almost anyone in Italy.
No this thread is about meltdowns on forums of other clubs (usually City and United but sometimes Spurs, Arsenal etc.).

I know a proper carbonara doesn't have cream in it. But the version with cream is bloody delicious.

I know a proper carbonara doesn't have cream in it. But the version with cream is bloody delicious.
In Donegal over the summer at the supermarket, there was an Italian fella working there. A customer went up and asked where the cream was stocked because she was making carbonara that night. He point blank refused to tell her going on to say that she must be confused about the recipe.

In Donegal over the summer at the supermarket, there was an Italian fella working there. A customer went up and asked where the cream was stocked because she was making carbonara that night. He point blank refused to tell her going on to say that she must be confused about the recipe.
Fair play to him, some people need to be told!

No this thread is about meltdowns on forums of other clubs (usually City and United but sometimes Spurs, Arsenal etc.).
In Italy, meltdowns in other supporter forums of the same club are very, very commonly reported and talked about. When I saw this thread title I immediately thought that's what this thread was all about. In Italy such meltdowns are way, way, waaaaay more interesting.

In Italy that stuff is always both very informative and a whole lot of fun. I am actually greatly surprised about this what you do. Makes one wonder if you guys have any idea or clue what goes on in other Liverpool forums. In Italy shit like that is talked about within the crowds on match days (if something exciting and/or important appears to be going on).

In Italy, meltdowns in other supporter forums of the same club are very, very commonly reported and talked about. When I saw this thread title I immediately thought that's what this thread was all about. In Italy such meltdowns are way, way, waaaaay more interesting.

In Italy that stuff is always both very informative and a whole lot of fun. I am actually greatly surprised about this what you do. Makes one wonder if you guys have any idea or clue what goes on in other Liverpool forums. In Italy shit like that is talked about within the crowds on match days (if something exciting and/or important appears to be going on).
You misunderstand - we don't give a fuck what goes on in other LFC forums and even less in Italy. This is all about having fun at the expense of numpties on other clubs' forums. With a huge dose of schadenfreude thrown in. Now if that's not to your taste then I'm sure there are other threads which are.

Is this thread about meltdowns going on in other LFC supporter forums? In Italy that is a common practice within some big clubs that have more than one online supporter forum. In Italy there is always all sorts of shit going on on that front. Some things on online forums, some things behind the scenes. And that is always about different supporter groups and individuals fighting for power over the running of the supporter groups. In Italy things like that can actually get very dangerous so that many such forums are very incognito as are the individual members. Nobody likes to talk about who belongs to what forum. And Italian mafia is greatly involved in things like that. It is a very tricky and dangerous stuff. Many murders and beatings in Italy happen due to such things.

Italy is a country in Europe. It is one of the largest economies in the world. But it is known as an inflexible economy due to the nature of the labor market. It also has a significant underground economy.

You misunderstand - we don't give a fuck what goes on in other LFC forums and even less in Italy. This is all about having fun at the expense of numpties on other clubs' forums. With a huge dose of schadenfreude thrown in. Now if that's not to your taste then I'm sure there are other threads which are.
Ok. I totally understand. I am only slowly learning about your culture, habits and ways on this website.

And I was very happy to have seen Chiesa go to Liverpool when that news first came out. Liverpool has a very strong reputation in Italy. But now there are more and more voices in Italy talking about and explaining how Liverpool is a graveyard for Italian players.

Some even say it is a graveyard for all true and real foreigners. Unless the manager is the same nationality as the player in question.

Ok. I totally understand. I am only slowly learning about your culture, habits and ways on this website.

And I was very happy to have seen Chiesa go to Liverpool when that news first came out. Liverpool has a very strong reputation in Italy. But now there are more and more voices in Italy talking about and explaining how Liverpool is a graveyard for Italian players.

Some even say it is a graveyard for all true and real foreigners. Unless the manager is the same nationality as the player in question.
Chiesa is not your bang average player though is he ? If he can stay fit or rather get fit he will have his chance and I am 100% certain he will be very good. I think he covers all the front positions and will start many games if we can stay in the cup competitions. Hoping by Feb/March he will be a regular starter or sub. Can he play centrally ? Do you think he can be an ideal 10 ?

Back
Top Bottom