• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch 24/25

MomoWASright

If you take me seriously then you’re an idiot
This could be a rollercoaster ride this season with the shite and scum in turmoil and of course 115 FC.

Let’s get it started with Rodri being out for the season!

Fuck.

I'm not going to say season over... but this is a total disaster.

We're fucked if that news is right.

Rodri missing the rest of the season is a hammer blow to our chances in the league, and I'd say it all but ends any hope of winning the Champions League unless we sign a top replacement in January.

He's our most important player by a mile.

wonder if club is going to the market in january? surely we dont depend on injury prone kovacic and 34 year old gundo for 70 matches this season

5 games in, Rodri and Bobb out for most of the season, KDB out for the time being. We've had a howler start so far injury wise.

Literally feel sick

We've nobody that can do the job he does.

Best player in the world taken down by an ACL injury, I know he's had some rest but there are too many games.

Monumental effort to win this league now.

Where’s Gareth Barry?

Kovacic is fine to plug a gap for a couple of games but let’s not kid ourselves he’s a DM that wins you the league

And, although the injury incident itself was not directly down to an Arsenal player, I still maintain their targeting him in the game from the kickoff increased the chances of him picking up an injury.

I have been there myself, literally playing his position (though, obviously at a far, far lower level to the best player in the world at present), and every opposition player leaving the boot in on you, putting in a snide elbow or knee, or pushing or pulling you from behind whenever the ref has his back turned changes the way you play (or just move about the pitch), and it can absolutely lead to injuries when that happens. FFS, Havertz put his forearm in to his throat straight from kickoff—Rodri would have had been expecting everyone of them to have a go any time they were near him from that point forward and he probably started to try to compensate to protect himself. It goes back to what you are taught early on that in 50/50 challenge situations it is usually the less committed player that gets injured. And that applies to when you start changing how you run and shift and play more generally to avoid getting crocked by thugs.

They all knew what they were doing. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were instructed to do it. And they are all happy to see him out of the season, the absolute cowardly cunts.

Bruno G in Jan from Newcastle is now non negotiable.

That’s the worst injury we could get.

Rodri is our midfield. He’s a 1 man midfield. He controls the tempo and stops counter attacks. He’s the most important player

The post bemoaning the fact everyone’s out to get Rodri is a laugh. Of course they are, because he gives better than he gets. He’s a dirty fucking fouling genius of a player

Arsenal had one red card on 22/23 and two red cards in 23/24. You would think it was in double figures if you listened to them. Their fan base never little details like facts get in the way of an unhinged rant.

This time last season we'd already had 2 reds - one of which (Mac Allister) was rescinded despite being confirmed on the day by VAR. This was a team that, under Klopp, won the fair play award pretty much every year before then.
And we were about to play Tottenham where we'd be given 2 reds, neither of which should have been given and Darren fucking England was about to commit the biggest error of the VAR era (and there isn't a bar much higher than that).
I don't remember the Hood or any Arsenal players or fans passing comment, even though three of those decisions favoured Spurs.

I think they're cunts, but not in my "subconscience."

They waste time like cunts. Newcastle were the worst at it a couple years back and everyone knew it. Now Arsenal are.

Man City do it when they need to.

This time last season we'd already had 2 reds - one of which (Mac Allister) was rescinded despite being confirmed on the day by VAR. This was a team that, under Klopp, won the fair play award pretty much every year before then.
And we were about to play Tottenham where we'd be given 2 reds, neither of which should have been given and Darren fucking England was about to commit the biggest error of the VAR era (and there isn't a bar much higher than that).
I don't remember the Hood or any Arsenal players or fans passing comment, even though three of those decisions favoured Spurs.
Didn't Arteta say something in the next press conference about needing to understand what a tough job the officials had?

And promptly whinged like a cunt when Newcastle got a slightly contentious goal against them. Dickhead/ brickhead.

Back
Top Bottom