• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ooooh Fuck...Eto'o As Bait For Mascher ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote author=Rafa4PM link=topic=34140.msg887836#msg887836 date=1244982266]
[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=34140.msg887832#msg887832 date=1244981858]
[quote author=Sunny link=topic=34140.msg887790#msg887790 date=1244978278]
Ryan. This isn't the first time you've slagged off the city. Please ,if you're going to give us an opinion, please try and do it with something you know what the fuck you're talking about. Liverpool sure has it's problems - but it's no worse than any other major city in the UK. In fact, it's centre is probably one of the most exciting and vibrant city centres in Europe at the moment. So, please, keep your belittling shite to yourself. If it's such a shitehole - you'll never want to visit it or Anfield again will you ? The city might not be the prettiest overall and it has problems like I say with poverty, crime and lack of investment. It has one of the most friendliest and welcoming people in the world though - that's what sets it apart. It's a rough diamond for sure. You can look at the likes of place like Chelsea, Fulham,Windsor etc.. some of the most affluent areas in the UK but the people there wouldn't give you time of day. Especially not a tuppence ha'penny snob like yourself.

This city, and the people in it, built the club you support - so have some fucking respect. I won't open a can a worms myself by saying it wasn't built on the support of long distance part time fuckers like yourself.
[/quote]Oy cunty! Im in fucking Windsor!
[/quote]

Shut it OOter.
[/quote]haha cheeky cunt, if i remember correctly youre in Guildford? At least i was born in Lancashire, even if it was up the m62 a bit.

[quote author=David Byrne link=topic=34140.msg887834#msg887834 date=1244982118]
[quote author=Rosco link=topic=34140.msg887830#msg887830 date=1244981539]
[quote author=David Byrne link=topic=34140.msg887827#msg887827 date=1244981235]
[quote author=Rosco link=topic=34140.msg887823#msg887823 date=1244980717]

And of course you know better, since you were there cheering on all the Mac's back in the day.
[/quote]

This is getting embarrassing. Why are you trying to justify your support by belittling local fans and their obvious impact on the club using some bizarre claim that they didn't exist around the time of the clubs inception?

No one is denying that out of town players and managers played a huge part in building up the club, but are we really expected to believe that the crowd was made up of jocks and the swarthes over on Easy Jet?
[/quote]

It's not a bizarre claim, it's a historical fact. At the outset the club had fuck all support.

When it began to win things the locals took notice and began to support the club.
[/quote]

It's gone way beyond bizarre, I'm afraid.

Good luck with that.
[/quote]

Poster in "ignore facts when they don't suit my argument" shocker.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=34140.msg887845#msg887845 date=1244982753]
[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=34140.msg887832#msg887832 date=1244981858]
Ryan. This isn't the first time you've slagged off the city. Please ,if you're going to give us an opinion, please try and do it with something you know what the fuck you're talking about. Liverpool sure has it's problems - but it's no worse than any other major city in the UK. In fact, it's centre is probably one of the most exciting and vibrant city centres in Europe at the moment. So, please, keep your belittling shite to yourself. If it's such a shitehole - you'll never want to visit it or Anfield again will you ? The city might not be the prettiest overall and it has problems like I say with poverty, crime and lack of investment. It has one of the most friendliest and welcoming people in the world though - that's what sets it apart. It's a rough diamond for sure. You can look at the likes of place like Chelsea, Fulham,Windsor etc.. some of the most affluent areas in the UK but the people there wouldn't give you time of day. Especially not a tuppence ha'penny snob like yourself.

This city, and the people in it, built the club you support - so have some fucking respect. I won't open a can a worms myself by saying it wasn't built on the support of long distance part time fuckers like yourself.
[/quote]

Shut it OOter.
[/quote]haha cheeky cunt, if i remember correctly youre in Guildford? At least i was born in Lancashire, even if it was up the m62 a bit.
[/quote]

No mate i'm in the Scouse heartland of Newbury.

[quote author=Rafa4PM link=topic=34140.msg887848#msg887848 date=1244982938]
[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=34140.msg887845#msg887845 date=1244982753]

[/quote]

Shut it OOter.
[/quote]

[/quote]I was in Newbury the other day. Did an audit. Its a funny little town, quite spread out.

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=34140.msg887850#msg887850 date=1244983063]
[quote author=Rafa4PM link=topic=34140.msg887848#msg887848 date=1244982938]

[/quote]

Shut it OOter.
[/quote]

[/quote]I was in Newbury the other day. Did an audit. Its a funny little town, quite spread out.
[/quote]

Don't call my Town "funny"!!

If we had high profile players at the mighty Newbury FC, they'd want to stay for life!

Yeah apart from our deep Scouse heritage, Vodafone and the race track, we don't have much to speak of (but i like it)

[quote author=Rosco link=topic=34140.msg887846#msg887846 date=1244982898]

Poster in "ignore facts when they don't suit my argument" shocker.
[/quote]

[quote author=gkmacca link=topic=34140.msg887864#msg887864 date=1244984394]

Oy cunty! Im in fucking Windsor!

That phrase, shouted shamelessly out at the cloisters in Eton, was heard all-too often when Lord Freddie was in situ.
[/quote]Hahahaha.

[quote author=Jack D Rips link=topic=34140.msg887899#msg887899 date=1244987617]
Anyone?

What are swarthes
[/quote]lots of.

[quote author=David Byrne link=topic=34140.msg887905#msg887905 date=1244988913]
'Swathes' with an R.

He's just picking on my spelling.
[/quote]Oh. Oh dear.

[/quote]

Oh, you know what I'm getting at.

Mascherano might be forced to leave by wife:

She returned to South America with the couple's daughter Lola before the end of last season. And although the 25-year-old midfielder is professionally happy at Anfield, the personal despair at being apart from his family means he feels he has no option but to consider moving on.

He thinks it will be easier for his wife to live in a Spanish-speaking country.

A Kop source said: "The truth is Javier loves Liverpool and is especially thankful to Rafa for everything he has done for his career in England. But he's facing a huge dilemma because he feels his fucking wife might be more settled in Spain. Nothing is certain, but it's true it's a big problem for the club."

[quote author=Herr Onceared link=topic=34140.msg888003#msg888003 date=1244998598]
He should bin her. He'd blatantly get a top bird.
[/quote]

He deserves an upgrade.

Where are all the good scouse birds?

[/quote]

I don't think Ryan was being serious, tho.

At least I hope he wasn't.

You've always spoken very kindly about the OOT'er's and the foreign supporters, Sunny..I think I can speak for all of them when I say we're very grateful for that.

Although I dare say there's a good number on this forum who aren't quite as charitable, and don't really regard these people as 'real' fans; even if they choose to not publicly voice their feelings for fear of being criticised.

It does come across in some of their posts tho.

I've spoken about one of my Red mates with cancer, and that a bunch of us (Reds and Scum) had planned to go down to Singapore for the friendly game in July because this mate of mine was a MAD Red and this was probably his last chance to see us.

He died yesterday.

We're all still going, because he would have wanted us to.

Anyway, I digress.

In response to those posters who struggle to disguise their thinly veiled contempt for us, or secretly feel that we're not real fans; knock yourselves out, because we reallly don't give a fuck what you think.

Thoughts and prayers for your mate, you and your other mates, Avvy.

As for the OOT business, the distinction's often meaningless anyway. For example, I've lived most of my life away from Liverpool but I was born and spent my first few years there. The guy sitting next to me at Anfield might be someone who was born in Timbuctoo but moved to Liverpool some years ago. Which of us is an OOTer and which not? Did anybody bother about all this in the Ataturk Stadium when the fans raised their voices and helped to create a miracle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom