• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nuri Sahin, Part III (Agreed, pending medical)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If wenger is wanting sahin as a replacement for song then he's fucked. Sahin isn't tough like song at all and will just mean that arsenal will be soft through the middle.

The abuse Ayre receives on here is retarded.

So bragging to all & sundry that you've signed a player who you haven't actually signed yet & before it has happened is suitable behaviour? Bollocks.

Fwiw, you'll find a few people who have had dealings with him & most describe him as an idiot at the very least.

I'm gutted if it's off. He'd have been perfect for a Rodgers midfield and taken our options up a notch or two in class.

Awful news.

I'm not so sure HC, he comes across as a right muppet.
I still chuckle at that pic of him wearing that shirt with a logo on it.
Dope.

So bragging to all & sundry that you've signed a player who you haven't actually signed yet & before it has happened is suitable behaviour? Bollocks.

Fwiw, you'll find a few people who have had dealings with him & most describe him as an idiot at the very least.

who did he brag to?
Who cares anyway as long as hes brokering deals like the Standard chartered one.
Oh and Befuckinghave, you lot were outraged at his choice of shirt the other week

About Sahin though, if he doesnt see us as first choice then fuck him.

TBH that's bollocks. Pretty much every player out there would see Barca, RM, United or Citeh above us at the moment (unless born and bred here or a lifelong fan). Some people need to get over themselves in this regard. If we only bought players for whom we are the #1 choice then we'd have a pretty small pool of players to buy from !

The vast majority of players play for themselves and think of a career, not just a single club, and who can blame them if you just think of a club as a company and not a lifelong institution. That doesn't alter the fact that whoever they are playing for they should give heart and soul on the pitch, because that is what they are extortionately paid for !

I'd be happy for Sahin to come even if he was brought kicking and screaming. He'd still be better than what we've got.

Yep, we've brought in enough players who adopted and learned to love the club, only for them to stab us in the back anyway, so what difference does it make?

I'd be happy for Sahin to come even if he was brought kicking and screaming. He'd still be better than what we've got.

Technically he would but what if he was the stroppy sulky type ? What would be the point ?

Technically he would but what if he was the stroppy sulky type ? What would be the point ?

You're right, it would depend on the player and the situation generally speaking.

In this specific case however, he can't afford to be stroppy and sulky. He's at a pivotal point in his career (after essentially wasting a year doing nothing at Madrid) and he needs a good year.

I don't know much about sahin but surely he's not a song type player? If arsenal are in for him then its not a replacement for song.
I've a feeling we're still in with a chance

I don't know much about sahin but surely he's not a song type player? If arsenal are in for him then its not a replacement for song.
I've a feeling we're still in with a chance
I do wonder if the delay in the Sahin deal, even if he goes to Arsenal, has more to do with Modric going to Real rather than Song leaving.

Chelsea are unbelievable. Torres, Hazard, Oscar, et al... It's one step away from being driven through Central London in an open-topped limousine, throwing handfuls of cash up into the air. Nouveau riche, gauche, spendthrift cunts. I despise them and everything they stand for.

I'm a little bit jealous to be fair 🙂

I'm a little bit jealous to be fair 🙂

It'll be better to build it than to buy it. If you only ever listen to one thing I say (and I advise you never to listen to anything I say), you should trust me on that. As desirable as it seems to having a flashy fuck, throwing his oil tokens around the place, it'll be better when we earn it. And we will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom