• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nuri Sahin, Part III (Agreed, pending medical)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just about to say this thread is going the way of the other Sahin threads....

Hmm, lot of people saying he's still coming here and that he's happy with the move. Agent is probably shit stirring. Seeing as we all got excited about this one, its bound to blow up in our faces.

Cake sounds good! Just had an ice cream with my daugther, hot as hell here today.

Hmm, lot of people saying he's still coming here and that he's happy with the move. Agent is probably shit stirring. Seeing as we all got excited about this one, its bound to blow up in our faces.

Cake sounds good! Just had an ice cream with my daugther, hot as hell here today.
Don't you live in Norway? You're meant to be cold and shivery up there so I don't feel so bad at the constant rain!

Haha, yeah I do. Its been an incredibly shite summer but the last week has been ace!
Jealous. My parents went to Toulon for 2 weeks and all they've been doing is telling me how fucking nice the weather is whilst i mind the house in rainy England.

Wasn't it reported a few days back that he would make up his mind within the next 24 hours? Is he just waiting for us to hit 100+ pages? If so- can someone show him the other two (full of shit) threads?

Very good. Who's saying this?

On a sidenote, in the player numbers Real Madrid released today, there has been a swap between Sahin's 5 and Coentrao's 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom