• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nuri Sahin, Part III (Agreed, pending medical)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the best Sahin thread we've have.

Rollercoaster of a thread.

I want Sahin. Please make this happen.

Is he actually really that good anyway ? and where is he going to fit into our formation and team ?

Is he actually really that good anyway ? and where is he going to fit into our formation and team ?

He guided Dortmund to the league and earned a move to Madrid. He found it hard getting games in a team that won La Liga so they are allowing him to go out on loan. Sneidjer, Robben and Kaka all struggled to get games at Madrid too at one point.

Where would we fit him into our team? I don't get you Zep. We need more than 11 players. Arsenal have Ramsey, Song (at the mo), Whilshire, Ox, Walcott and Carzola to name a few and they are pressing hard for Sahin. United just signed RVP. Fergie isn't at home thinking nahhh, where would I fit him into my team.

Yes @frankly_lfc and many others, I'm backtracking re Sahin/LFC. *Could* still happen but Arsenal move yesterday changed the dynamics. Apols -- Oliver Kay (@OliverKayTimes)

Meanwhile, after securing what looks like a ‘Tello’ alternative news now turns to the Reds chase in capturing Real Madrid ’s Nuri Sahin . Latest reports from Marca indicate that whilst Liverpool wasn’t Sahin’s first choice originally (he was keen for Champions League football, and to join up with Arsene Wenger who attempted to sign the player while he was lighting up the Bundesliga with Dortmund), he looks set to join up with Brendan Rodgers on the advice of our old pal, Jose Mourinho .
According to Marca, Mourinho, who has no love for Arsene Wenger, is said to have been in constant contact with his close friend, Brendan Rodgers, and the pair have been discussing the terms of the loan deal over the last week.

Yeah i'll be gutted. Arsenal are going to go hard at this. Hoping for some good news on this. Carzola, Podolski and Sahin are fantastic signings, albeit on paper.

Meanwhile, after securing what looks like a ‘Tello’ alternative news now turns to the Reds chase in capturing Real Madrid ’s Nuri Sahin . Latest reports from Marca indicate that whilst Liverpool wasn’t Sahin’s first choice originally (he was keen for Champions League football, and to join up with Arsene Wenger who attempted to sign the player while he was lighting up the Bundesliga with Dortmund), he looks set to join up with Brendan Rodgers on the advice of our old pal, Jose Mourinho .
According to Marca, Mourinho, who has no love for Arsene Wenger, is said to have been in constant contact with his close friend, Brendan Rodgers, and the pair have been discussing the terms of the loan deal over the last week.
That Marca reference is about 2 days old

I am sure Mourinho will do what is best for Real in this situation and his relationships with both Rodgers and Venger won't come into it.
If Sahin going to Arsenal is the best deal for Madrid then Mourinho will sanction it with his blessing.
All talk of friendships and antipathies dictating this transfer are just made up press bollocks I reckon.

I am sure Mourinho will do what is best for Real in this situation and his relationships with both Rodgers and Venger won't come into it.
If Sahin going to Arsenal is the best deal for Madrid then Mourinho will sanction it with his blessing.
All talk of friendships and antipathies dictating this transfer are just made up press bollocks I reckon.

IMHO I think Mo will do what is best for him .. and any retribution he can inflict will be a factor 😉

Jose won't want to strengthen a CL rival though surely.

I doubt if he sees Arsenal as a real rival in the champions league Fabs

With the signings they've made and their normally decent showing in the competition, it might pop into his mind

At least with us we will not influence his team even slightly

Maureen likes BR, and has a sneaky like for us too. If we get Sahin, this will be the reason.

Maureen likes BR, and has a sneaky like for us too. If we get Sahin, this will be the reason.
With the signings they've made and their normally decent showing in the competition, it might pop into his mind

At least with us we will not influence his team even slightly

images

Hang on a minute. Who in their right mind would turn down the chance of playing in front of the best fans in the world?

He's ours I tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom