• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nuri Sahin, Part III (Agreed, pending medical)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenals midfield is very light weight: Arshavin, Rosicky, Sahin etc...they Will have trouble against the dogs of war a rainy day.

do we still want him when it's obvious he doesn't want to come here ?

do we still want him when it's obvious he doesn't want to come here ?

Yes. We aren't in the champions league. We haven't won a major trophy for 5 years. We can't pay huge fees or wages.

Therefore if a quality player sees us as second choice we should not be surprised & we certainly shouldn't be ruling ourselves out.

Absolutely, wanting to be here isnt really the issue, Adam Downing and Carroll all want to be here, its doesnt improve them one iota as players

Agree.

"Not wanting to be here" despite our offer of higher wages indicates a hunger and ambition that we could do with, to be frank. Mediocre players are easy to please.

Ps: we are apparently offering higher wages than the arse

To be fair thats not hard, its the only trump card we have in that regard, if Song only got £55k a week then I dont think Arsenal are gonna come anywhere near his wages, plus it would probably put them in a weak position negotiating wages on contract renewals if they just go and smash their wage structure for a loanee and let first team players go over wage demands

He's no slave. If he doesn't want to play for us he has the choice not to. I hope we sign him...even if he has us as second choice (or third).

Yes. We aren't in the champions league. We haven't won a major trophy for 5 years. We can't pay huge fees or wages.

Therefore if a quality player sees us as second choice we should not be surprised & we certainly shouldn't be ruling ourselves out.
Spot on. Hardly surprising that he would choose Arsenal over us. Im sure he has ambitions and wants to play at the highest level. if i was him i'd choose arsenal over us if i had no loyalties to either club..

Think its a wrong move by wenger personally. That midfield will be so lightweight. He needs to replace song as diaby always gets crocked.

I though the deal Liverppol were offering was more lucrative to Real, not to Sahin.
That is why they are keen for him to come to us.
Could be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom