• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nuri Sahin, Part III (Agreed, pending medical)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems he is going to Arsenal, the rumours are they have agreed a loan "fee" rather than paying a wage.
Loan only, RM would not agree option to buy.

regards

I think you've covered all eventualities there Oncy. Safe to say he is likely to do one of those 3 things.

Yah, who cares about 23 year old world class talents when we can salivate over 31 year 'world class' players?

Could you please stop being so negative in every thread! I'm going to leave the site out of fury at your pessimistic nature! Or something!

Has there been a greater flip flop flip flop and flip and flop again for a loan (transfer) than this? Stevie G's last minute change of heart could not have top this.

Has there been a greater flip flop flip flop and flip and flop again for a loan (transfer) than this? Stevie G's last minute change of heart could not have top this.

Only if you believe everything you read on the interwebs.

Hmm... now I can't figure out if the opposite of blind hope is something like 'seeing hope'.

Whatever. What I mean is that he is coming to us for a season long loan, and all the flip flopping has been exaggerated.

Hmm... now I can't figure out if the opposite of blind hope is something like 'seeing hope'.

Whatever. What I mean is that he is coming to us for a season long loan, and all the flip flopping has been exaggerated.

And you are one of them with wide eye opened type of hope then.

Some stories about Arsenal shifting their attention now to M'vila. Is there any chance of us getting this cunt then? I want him bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom