• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manchester City vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weird that that's allowed.

When we play City the last time we competed for a title in 2014, we had Greater Manc referee Lee Mason take the game. He denied us a clear pen on Suarez at the end, and his officials denied us a good goal when Raheem ran through and was called offside (albeit the score was 0-0 at the time).

Hopefully we get the rub of the green this season.

Send the bill to your sister in law

The stupid bint would only hand it over to her husband, the poor fucker. He's also Italian which means he's firmly stuck between his wife and his mum - which means he probably has to raise his hand before he's permitted to speak.

I could prevent my own missus to establish such a regime in our home - only just. Italians love their fascist regimes. And us Austrians - well, y'know.

The stupid bint would only hand it over to her husband, the poor fucker. He's also Italian which means he's firmly stuck between his wife and his mum - which means he probably has to raise his hand before he's permitted to speak.

I could prevent my own missus to establish such a regime in our home - only just. Italians love their fascist regimes. And us Austrians - well, y'know.

Just build a dungeon like good old Josef. Problem solved.

I'm more than confident we will put t least 2 past them. They can't use the same tactics as at Anfield. Their plastic fans will be urging them on an we have plenty of tools in the bag to hit them on the break. City have not kept a clean sheet for the past 10 games. Think about that a minute. That's 10 games against teams with a lesser attacking prowess than us.

I'm more than confident we will put t least 2 past them. They can't use the same tactics as at Anfield. Their plastic fans will be urging them on an we have plenty of tools in the bag to hit them on the break. City have not kept a clean sheet for the past 10 games. Think about that a minute. That's 10 games against teams with a lesser attacking prowess than us.

All six city fans in the stadium will remain indifferent as they come to terms with the fact that they’re not a team of note and literally nobody, including those that pretent to support them, gives a shit about them.

A transparent ‘project’ scratching around for credibility by trying to attach some sort of rivalry or relevance to itself, because it has none, and will never have any. Plastic.

Inconsequential, pathetic and nothing to do with the club they used to be, which was a decent place to visit with proper fans that didn’t need a license to talk about football.

Blackburn on steroids.

They were lucky really when they came to Anfield, that we were playing so within ourselves and the front three were painfully out of form. That said, I expect a different proposition to what we saw in the CL last season.

I assume this guy has friends, family etc in mancland - nobody can convince me that he's 100% impartial.

The goal we conceded against Arsenal, will be the type of runs they will be trying to make. We need to watch out for that and put pressure on their creative midfielders.

Fernandinhos back now which has given their defence some shielding, but also given their moral a lift.
I think they'll have 60 plus percentage of possession but we could hit them on the counter.
Not looking forward to this game one bit.

Fernandinhos back now which has given their defence some shielding, but also given their moral a lift.
I think they'll have 60 plus percentage of possession but we could hit them on the counter.
Not looking forward to this game one bit.

I am not looking forward to it either as keep thinking we have to lose at some point, but - we need to shake the shit out of this lot, and be fucking angry and aggressive like never before. Our midfield really need to pass that ball around and the final third movement has to be exceptional, in terms of accuracy, and speed. They have conceeded in nearly every game now - so with our attack I expect us to at least get a goal. Also remember that last season we were the first team in the league to inflict a defeat on them breaking their winning / drawing run, so I am sure they want to return the favour.

Being aggressive puts you at the mercy of this totally impartial cunt ref. We'd be better off staying calm and patient, and in the likely event that even that doesn't work then hopefully the lubricant will.

Jesus. I'm surprised you didn't mention they've had one less day to recover than us, not counting the time they would have wasted having to travel back from the south coast, their key player is just back from injury, he's almost 34 years old, he will be coughing his guts up trying to keep pace with our players. Yeah you might as well point that out too, because the fuck do I know about the universe.

Jesus. I'm surprised you didn't mention they've had one less day to recover than us, not counting the time they would have wasted having to travel back from the south coast, their key player is just back from injury, he's almost 34 years old, he will be coughing his guts up trying to keep pace with our players. Yeah you might as well point that out too, because the fuck do I know about the universe.

All this praise for the being the best team ever seen in PL, and their key player is a 34 year old destructive midfielder... tssk tssk

We're the form side in Europe.
Guardiola is obviously bricking it about this game and will be fucking about with formations.
Klopp will be chilling doing his own thing.
Just can not see us losing.

He appears to have enjoyed his NY by all accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom