• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post Match Man United (A) - Sunday 1st September

dee

Part of the Furniture
Administrator
Absolutely astoundingly bad United performance. Fucking awesome performance from us

Gravenberch stand out first half, Mac A bossed the second

Two brilliant assists and a goal from Mo. Two sharp finishes from Diaz and Trent unlucky not to be on the score sheet too

Lovely stuff, Diaz, Salah, Gravy and Ibou all boss ... Dom seemed to be on the OT payroll at times.

Does anyone else think Slot may be unlocking a bit more in terms of Diaz's ability? I'm all up for him being shite and still scoring goals.

Well done also to Grandad over the hill Mo Salah.

It seemed everyone was going on how Arsenal beating Villa was a some kind of statement win.

Well, that was ours then. The games against them last season were so painful

Yeah we look a lot more City-like in our effectiveness. Defence too - at OT we only gave away 2 good chances otherwise they never looked like scoring.
Got to give Slot a lot of credit for how he's tactically transformed this team.

Too easy.

3 points, clean sheet. No injuries and we didn't even have to get out of 2nd gear.

3 clean sheets on the bounce, whilst winning. This is utopia

I'm sure if we offered him an appropriate contract he'd take it

Yeah but he said 'as you all know this is my last season at the club'

Not 'I'm looking for a new contract'

It was unambiguous

Roy getting in the way of Studge and Mo embracing like what the fuck am I meant to do here.

i reckon his agent has told liverpool he’s done, that’s why there are no offers

Yeah we look a lot more City-like in our effectiveness. Defence too - at OT we only gave away 2 good chances otherwise they never looked like scoring.
Got to give Slot a lot of credit for how he's tactically transformed this team.
Mad, 3 shots on target each. Clinical.

Slott explaining how he planned the victory. Quite satisfying

There was a piece by Jonathon Wilson suggesting the same for Trent today. If it is true then a conscious decision to maybe wait and see or just let the contracts wind down to save money on the balance sheet as they are probably in the top 5 earners currently.

Back
Top Bottom