• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

It's Back! - First games of the season (8/8/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dee

Part of the Furniture
Administrator
No De Gea or Lloris so maybe a big score?

Man Utd XI: Romero; Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Shaw; Carrick, Memphis, Schneiderlin; Mata, Rooney, Young.
Spurs XI: Vorm, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies, Bentaleb Dier, Chadli, Eriksen, Dembele, Kane.

Had this morning planned to a tee, managed to get out & do my running about I needed, get the bbq on, do it all, eat it, & get the grills brushed, cleaned & re-oiled just in time for kick off.

Very pleased with myself.

*smugface*

Worryingly, both these sides look much, much quicker & fresher than we have in our pre-season games.

I just hope that we do have the extra in the tank fitness wise & can crank it up for any real match.

I don't think macca has done his streams thread for our match yet, so you may want to pop to rawk (i know) & read their match streams thread, the same sites will have this match.

That Utd bench is weak.

Unless they sign 3 or 4 players I struggle to see how they will challenge season..

Its probably the weakest squad in terms of strength and depth I've ever seen from UTD..

Terrible pass to lead to that goal.

Not sure what Walker was playing either. Rooney's touch gave him time to get his foot around that ball rather than poke it.

A confident striker would have hit that first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom