• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Help URGENTLY required...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whaddapie

I know that I haven't got a snowball's chance in hell, but however...

Rory's contact has fcuked us, and dissappeared from the face of the planet. Ergo, our tickets to WHL for Saturday's match don't appear to be as nailed on as she promised us they were. And I will have an ENORMOUS pain in my hole if, having twice rearranged this trip, based on first where and second when we were playing, we end up going all that way and not actually seeing them at all.

If anybody out there has any chance of grabbing two tickets from a mate or family member who's not heading south next week, please, please, please grab them for me... Rory and I will actually be in Liverpool all day next Saturday, before heading down to London on Sunday morning, so we can meet you anywhere that suits, etc...

I understand that at this late stage we're almost certainly buggered, but I thought I'd give it a try. I'll be back online within 24/48, so if anybody can help, but I don't respond immediately, don't think that I've changed my mind - I just can't get to the computer down the town as oftern as I can the one in my living room!

Thanks all, and cross your fingers for us.

Cheers
D.

And you're coming all the way from Dallas? I got some tickets for a game in 2007 by posting on Gumtree actually...

And another time on Craigs List...not sure how legit it is, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom