• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Europa League squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
as a poor student who spends his overdraft on booze and lottery tickets and isnt going to come out of university with anything more than an english degree i dont think il ever be able to afford a house

Anyway, can we pick a team? I'm guessing Carroll and Aquilani won't figure, just to keep their worth up against incase a Europa League side comes in for them:

----------------Reina-------------------
Johnson-Skrtel--Agger-Robinson
-----------Spearo-Shelvey----------
-----------------Gerrard--------------
--Cole--------Morgan------Borini--

I forgot about Sterling and Adam, good shouts I guess. I'm thinking Gerrard needs match fitness though..

Ha - Try a 31 year old who's working a good job almost doubling regular salaries in this country and won't be able to buy a place unless a) his parents win the jackpot b) moves into contentious areas c) wins the lottery himself ... YAH!

You can buy yourself a nice house up north!

in regards to suso someone said that he's buying a house in liverpool right now, according to his twitter, and he's staying with eyebrows enrique till he gets it sorted, im too lazy to look it up mind
@suso30fernandez: Looking for houses in Liverpool...staying at @jose3enrique3.No words for that...more than a person..#thingsyouneverforget

jakub_sokolik.jpg

The proud parents:

1000px-Mitchell-and-Dehner-300x227.jpg

Ha - Try a 31 year old who's working a good job almost doubling regular salaries in this country and won't be able to buy a place unless a) his parents win the jackpot b) moves into contentious areas c) wins the lottery himself ... YAH!

I have six years until I reach that status, god help us.

Erm... did anyone notice that Ryan McLaughlin isn't on the B-list with the rest of the reserves/youths?

Big things people....expect big things.

Ryan doesn't qualify for the B-list I think. Hasn't been at the Club long enough. Still, that A-List spot could have gone to someone else so they must rate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom