• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Europa League squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
Goalkeepers

Péter Gulácsi
Pepe Reina
Daniel Ward
Brad Jones
Jamie Stephens
Tyrell Belford

Defenders

Bradley Smith
Stephen Sama
Martin Kelly
Ryan McLaughlin
José Enrique
Martin Škrtel
Glen Johnson
Daniel Agger
Jamie Carragher
Sebastián Coates
Conor Coady
Jonathon Flanagan
Jack Robinson
Danny Wilson
Andre Wisdom

Midfielders

Joe Cole
Stewart Downing
Steven Gerrard
Charlie Adam
Jordan Henderson
Jay Spearing
Alberto Aquilani
Jonjo Shelvey
Lucas
Jakub Sokolik
Craig Roddan
Krisztián Adorján
Jordan Lussey
Jack Dunn

Forwards

Daniel Pacheco
Michael Ngoo
Adam Morgan
Luis Suárez
Andy Carroll
Fabio Borini
Raheem Sterling

-------
I put him there to fuck with y'all. He's not really in the squad.
Or is he?
No, he's not. 😉

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2013/clubs/club=7889/squad/index.html

Well Suso definitely isn't on the list. I'm gonna enjoy watching him play for Barca.
No Doni either.

... The fuck is Jakub?
Sokolic?

jakub_sokolik.jpg

So far....Rodgers has fucked off any Liverpool player he has spoken about in the media...

Maxi..."He is a player i like"....fucked him off already.
Aquilani...."He is a quality player, and i will be looking at him closely in training".....fucked him off to fiorentina.
Suso...."I have heard a lot about his talent".....fucked him off to reserves...
Andy Carroll...."Quality player who can fit in to any style"....desparately trying to fuck him off.

I only want him to like Downing next.

Defender - being groomed as a potential future captain.

Should get a few chances next season - though to be fair has looked pretty normal when he has appeared.

Is Aquilani really not in the squad?
So hes definately off to the Viola then?
This is dizzying all this shit man.

And why in the fuck have we named 6 keepers and all them chillens?

What a messy load of ole fucking tripe.

Its on a fucking NOTHER pay per view channel called Premier Sports.
They can suck my ass if they think im payin for ANOTHER cunting channel.
For Uefa shite.
Eat a fucking dick!

We have a terrible squad. Too many overpriced shit players and too few promising youngsters.

Lets not forget that is only the list for the first leg only. Dont get too excited for fucks sake.
Although it must mean that Suso is going on loan

Yes. But it doesn't explain why he's not on the list.

Even if he was going on loan, I don't understand why he wouldn't be on that list since the loan hasn't been announced. It's not like there's a lack of space. There are 7 goalkeepers on it. We could always have registered him but not played.

It's probably an admin error.

in regards to suso someone said that he's buying a house in liverpool right now, according to his twitter, and he's staying with eyebrows enrique till he gets it sorted, im too lazy to look it up mind

in regards to suso someone said that he's buying a house in liverpool right now, according to his twitter, and he's staying with eyebrows enrique till he gets it sorted, im too lazy to look it up mind

It's depressing that a 17 year old kid can comfortably afford a new house when I, two degrees and a good job later have no chance anytime soon.

It's depressing that a 17 year old kid can comfortably afford a new house when I, two degrees and a good job later have no chance anytime soon.

Ha - Try a 31 year old who's working a good job almost doubling regular salaries in this country and won't be able to buy a place unless a) his parents win the jackpot b) moves into contentious areas c) wins the lottery himself ... YAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom