• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EURO 2024 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on the England game we're it was the same slow ponderous shit that we've become accustomed to under Southgate.

Only Trent and Bellingham really come out of that game with any credit.
Thats not fair, I thought Rice and the defence managed to hold their shit together quite well.

The T-Rex as it approaches its next meal.

448631248_773043748368433_7853559146549245303_n.jpg

So enough of England, next talk will be Romania vs NATO

I am right behind Romania in this one.

Working from home has many benefits, one of which is being able to watch the football while doing so.

Nice goal.

What a goal by Romania, those Ukranians just huff and puff and do nothing, but the media just cant stop praising them.

Shit happens… Ukraine played quite well, I thought, moved the ball crisply and created chances - but undone by a freak goal after a poor GK clearance and another Lunin mistake (looked bad on the replay, but he was unsighted), after this Romania’s confidence surged and added another off a set piece. 0:3, but it could have been a reverse scoreline on another day.

Shit happens… Ukraine played quite well, I thought, moved the ball crisply and created chances - but undone by a freak goal after a poor GK clearance and another Lunin mistake (looked bad on the replay, but he was unsighted), after this Romania’s confidence surged and added another off a set piece. 0:3, but it could have been a reverse scoreline on another day.
Totally disagree with what I saw, Ukraine - the way they play football is an embodiment of their playwr Mudryk...all foreplay and no sex.

Fuck Belgium, we have no interest in them since Origi left ? Nah its more fum watching them and KDB get trashed

Reactions: jan
I would how you would describe England then!
England ? the way they played ... tells me they play to the opposition and have absolutely zero identity in style and application.

As for Belgium...they might as well call it the Doku team.

Throw a cheeky 15m bid Anderletch's way for Debast.

Or maybe Feyenoord's way for Hancho...

These Slovaks aren't afraid to take the game to these are they? Had a good chance before HT to make it 2 as well.

Oh & Doku is fucking shite. Definition of a pace merch.

Bakayoko cleared off the line, terrible keeping to parry the cross straight to him.

Yeah not likely. I didn't see one clear cut chance from them. Rumania were very good.
Everyone wants Ukraine to do well but on this performance I can't see them getting out of the group.

Where are Trent, Bellingham and Foden playing for France or Austria? That’s all ITV are yapping about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom