• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EURO 2024 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lad has got STYLE!

GQTHC97XkAEAafk

Did Mbappe go on the pitch just to sit down? What was he aiming for with that move?

Yeah not likely. I didn't see one clear cut chance from them. Rumania were very good.
Everyone wants Ukraine to do well but on this performance I can't see them getting out of the group.

Most Ukranian fans are ripping our team to shreds now (“send them all to the trenches” is the mildest thing I’ve read), so I accept I might be in the minority here…

He was shit
You are going over the top - he was not shit and you know it. Before you ask - I was annoyed that Konate was not playing and seems to have lost his place despite not being responsible for any blunders. Thing is - I look at this Saliba fella and he looks like a pussy to me, nothing like the defenders we have become used to in the giants like Matip/VVD/Konate/Gomez - big guys -Saliba like a pussy face from the 40's.

You are going over the top - he was not shit and you know it. Before you ask - I was annoyed that Konate was not playing and seems to have lost his place despite not being responsible for any blunders. Thing is - I look at this Saliba fella and he looks like a pussy to me, nothing like the defenders we have become used to in the giants like Matip/VVD/Konate/Gomez - big guys -Saliba like a pussy face from the 40's.

Konate was out due to illness.

Nunez would have scored that

Was it an open net, 1cm out with the ball travelling in the general direction of the net.

Or was it coming off the strikers ass while he was looking in the opposite direction?

:couchpotato:

Was it an open net, 1cm out with the ball travelling in the general direction of the net.

Or was it coming off the strikers ass while he was looking in the opposite direction?

:couchpotato:
In Nunez defence, half the timenhe dont expect the ball, Mbappe does not have that excuse as his team mates will always pass to him. Nunez has to contend with Greedy Mo/Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom