• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EURO 2024 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
That one is difficult though. But I think it should be a goal. Maignan is never saving that

Yeah it's been great final. Do you think the Oilers can do it?

I don't think they actually will -- and Maurice was the former coach of my hometown team, so part of me hopes they don't because I like him -- but what a story it would be.

Staying UP to watch it? I live in the Oilers time zone and I'm so lame it's a struggle to make it to the end of the games!
I don't think they actually will -- and Maurice was the former coach of my hometown team, so part of me hopes they don't because I like him -- but what a story it would be.

Winnipeg, I'm guessing?

Well the game starts at 2AM here. I usually sleep until like 4AM and watch the third period if it's on a weekday.
I really hope I get to see a game 7 too.

Winnipeg, I'm guessing?

Well the game starts at 2AM here. I usually sleep until like 4AM and watch the third period if it's on a weekday.
I really hope I get to see a game 7 too.

Yes, I'm from Winnipeg although not living there currently.

Recently moved to a small town due north of Edmonton. It's definitely Oil Country up here!

I’ve not watched a single match so far. Can’t be arsed anymore. COPA too.

Every tournament one of my favourite moments is I get to laugh at Ingerlund again. But even this has become boring. 20 years of the same script. I’ve got far better things to do.

And then you have the ex England pundits criticising the team all the time. Remind me again what the heck have they done in an England shirt ? Bunch of hypocrites.

Remember in other tournaments there used to be complaints about the ball? There doesn't seem to be any complaints about this one. Perhaps they should stick with it. Judging by some of the goals it probably cost more than those 99p fly-away ones you were sometimes stuck with as a kid.

Pen Georgia.

Maybe a bit harsh but they're very consistent with handballs, basically if it hits your hand you're gonna be penalised.

Fantastic pen. 1-0

Helluva save by Mamardashvili who got down incredibly quick to push that around the post.

Been another good game to watch.

Georgia aren't very good defending set plays although that was a very fortunate goal by Schick. Bounced off the post, hit him and went in.

This Georgia team is mad. Playing the most gung-ho football in the tournament, concede over 15 shots in the first, but somehow leading. Didn’t realize Willy Sagnol was their coach!

This Georgia team is mad. Playing the most gung-ho football in the tournament, concede over 15 shots in the first, but somehow leading. Didn’t realize Willy Sagnol was their coach!
Rumours that the ROI want him as their next manager and are waiting until Georgia depart the Euros.
He would probably be better off staying with Georgia.

You can't fuck that up......but they go and fuck it up anyway.

Last kick of the game, 3v1 situation and to likely seal your place in the last 16 and you do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom