• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cutting the Rope

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it hard to believe that a club which uses all the most advanced technology available to assess players' suitability and performances doesn't use that same technology to assess their prior medical records. We know they use it to monitor every player.

We haven't had these issues with many players so it's probably fair to assume that many factors from the turmoil of the past 12 months have affected us ... plus a fair dose of old fashioned bad luck. Shit happens. It also happened to United a couple of years ago where they lost a whole raft of players to injury.

It's fair enough to look for root causes but we shouldn't assume there is something we missed simply because players are injured (especially when for some the cause is more than obvious).

Last edited:
I love how the day after the champions of England and the World, ex champions of Europe, who have consistently been the best team in the world for the last 2-3 years, have their record away win, we have one thread debating how poor our recruitment record is and another bemoaning the lack of creativity in our midfield.

I love how the day after the champions of England and the World, ex champions of Europe, who have consistently been the best team in the world for the last 2-3 years, have their record away win, we have one thread debating how poor our recruitment record is and another bemoaning the lack of creativity in our midfield.

To be fair to the OP, I don't think he was saying the recruitment had been poor, he was merely reflecting on the injury problems, and that seemed a fair enough point.

That's a really bizarre appraisal of everything said and downright wrong, frankly.

First win today after 7 defeats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom